Author Topic: [CDC] The Promised Land  (Read 5820 times)

Offline Pelagoth

• Sock Puppet
    • View Profile
Re: [CDC] The Promised Land
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2016, 06:51:36 AM »
Okay, so for this challenge, Benionin and ToxicShadow are going to work together to judge it properly. The results should be in by this weekend, and we'll have a new contest by Tuesday. I have a backup prepared in case the winner magically disappears for several days.

About improving CDCs, here are my thoughts:

• Regarding end dates, I did that with DrewMB's challenge and will resume that again, with in-game notification (not permanently, as we will have other news to show, but it'll be recurring.) The end date will need to be in the OP of a challenge thread, too.

• I'm going to be moving the Card Design Challenges to another part of the forums where they're less buried

• I'll create a sticky thread will be up with information about the challenge format and the rules will also be listed there. Subsequent challenge threads for CDC should start with a link to that sticky thread where the full rules are listed (at the very least).

Feel free to check out my new Topic regarding CDC rules suggestions: http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=66391

Offline volumet

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2016, 05:59:59 PM »
im sr if it's too late
3p FD location:
Burning Inferno
Cost 40
BI'cost will reduce by each damage you deal to your opponent's fortress last turn
When your characters deal damages to a character, they also deal that much dmg to your opponent's fortress

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 06:03:28 PM by volumet »

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2016, 06:30:16 PM »
The contest is very much closed.

However, all entries, even those which are invalid due to being late, being multiple entries, or not fulfilling the requirements of the challenge, will receive feedback. Invalid entries will be out of the running for prizes.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline Klassick

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2016, 06:59:58 PM »
The contest is very much closed.

However, all entries, even those which are invalid due to being late, being multiple entries, or not fulfilling the requirements of the challenge, will receive feedback. Invalid entries will be out of the running for prizes.

Humm.... will edit my entry >:D

Offline ToxicShadow

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2016, 08:12:39 PM »
The long awaited time has finally come. After long discussions (in a secret FD bunker on the untamed World), Benionin and I have finally been able to finish the judgement for this challenge.

We were making sure to honor Drarz's short judgement aswell since he was the regular judge of this challenge.

Without further ado, here are our top picks:

Rank 3:

Rank 2:

And the winner is:

Congratulations for the winners and thank you everyone for participating.

Since we had so many entries this time and two judges, we couldn't fit everything into this thread. If you didn't win and are still interested in our review of your card, you can find the detailed reviews of both judges here: http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=66400.0
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:39:08 PM by ToxicShadow »

Offline Klassick

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2016, 08:22:19 PM »
Folks, excellent job.

Thanks a lot for saving the day.