Author Topic: Weekly Post #18: New Card set information!  (Read 7759 times)

Offline InvertedEye

• View Profile
Re: Weekly Post #18: New Card set information!
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2016, 05:22:33 PM »
Lightmare's Response: K

What response?

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2016, 06:05:01 PM »

What response?

"Thank you for the input. We will look into this matter. Can you please send us your output logs and game logs at support@lightmare.com.au?"

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2016, 06:06:25 PM »
So am I dating a sex robot now?
All I get is K, No Response, or an Automated Message. :P
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2016, 06:29:58 PM »

What response?

"Thank you for the input. We will look into this matter. Can you please send us your output logs and game logs at support@lightmare.com.au?"

Chappie is that you?!

Offline DrewUniverse

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2016, 09:36:52 PM »
To be more clear: my comment about not giving exact dates was about work in general, where you don't want to promise something unless, like Nuggets has said, you're really sure you can deliver on that date. It's about avoiding empty promises. Obviously it has little to no bearing on a timed assignment that happens in regular intervals, such as the Weekly Post, but that still needed to be said regarding other work.

The weekly post was never designed to be every 7 exact days, but you were given a promise of 1 every week with the most rare exception, and I haven't lived up to that yet - I am sorry for that. The general consistency of weekly posts is up to me to vastly improve.  I'll make sure I have extra subjects ready in advance so there is virtually no need for a bottleneck (game design bottlenecks do suck).

You have no one to blame on the team for this except me, frankly. I apologized, and have made sure this won't happen again barring a given emergency, in which case the turnaround time will be a lot faster and with delegation.

Offline Pelagoth

• Sock Puppet
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2016, 02:14:43 AM »
You have no one to blame on the team for this except me, frankly. I apologized, and have made sure this won't happen again barring a given emergency, in which case the turnaround time will be a lot faster and with delegation.
Just out of curiosity... what exactly is Chappie's job? Why is he not obliged or capable of subbing in for you on weekly posts?

Offline antideath

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2016, 03:10:57 AM »
sheesh give them a break its BETA...they are working on things.
Beta with a HEADSTART even...let them pace themselves.

i still think they should drop the whole set with 30. heck 15 days preorder plats no notice...
but a slow addition often is worth a try i guess.

Offline DrewUniverse

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2016, 03:30:45 AM »

Just out of curiosity... what exactly is Chappie's job? Why is he not obliged or capable of subbing in for you on weekly posts?

I hadn't asked him to, so again it falls to my being irresponsible when I hadn't meant to be - aka I didn't communicate well. That's why I mentioned delegation at the end of my last post. Delegating is something I like, but need to improve my execution on. As for the rest of your question, Chappie does internal bug report processing, is part of the customer support team, and does some QA.

Offline OneTwo

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2016, 06:27:47 AM »
Personally, i would appreciate it much more to see any related question to a weekly post get answered, instead of having frequent weekly posts.

But right now it feels like, that the most related questions get ignored and with a little luck, the new weekly post could cover some of them. So everyone is waiting for the new weekly post, to see if his questions are covered, just to reask them in the hope that any future post will cover them.

This whole thing needs a new concept! And im sure, if the mentality in the forum would exist, that most questions get answered as soon as possible, the weekly post is not even needed!

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2016, 03:13:10 PM »
sheesh give them a break its BETA...they are working on things.
Beta with a HEADSTART even...let them pace themselves.

top kek