Author Topic: ES's Low Budget Decks  (Read 7394 times)

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
Re: ES's Low Budget Decks
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2016, 07:19:41 PM »
Not to be rude or anything, but I see glaring faults with the Demoralization deck. It isn't very optimized.

Ex. If you are running Kung Ji, you should run some Invincible Defenders along with Overcharged Storms. Kung Ji is practically useless if your Rita tokens die after one hit. Maybe add a Great Wall of Jinhai or Daode's Protection to go along with the effect of Kung Ji. You have way too many Overcharged Bolts. You have too many Death Rays. You don't have Word of Command if you plan to run Balance. Balance is hindering this deck if you aren't using it for damage with Ruins of Veroria or WOC. If your alternate win condition is damage and balance then you might as well add Siphoners to this deck. Your win condition is all over the place. I'd give more advice, but then it wouldn't be your deck anymore. Also billion dollar ideas aren't free, their monetary equivalent worth is a billion dollars. ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 07:32:28 PM by ORISOLVE »
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Offline zekses

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2016, 07:39:58 PM »
I completely agree with ori. Wanted to mention lack of WoCs too, but forgot.

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2016, 08:23:53 PM »
Not to be rude or anything, but I see glaring faults with the Demoralization deck. It isn't very optimized.

Ex. If you are running Kung Ji, you should run some Invincible Defenders along with Overcharged Storms. Kung Ji is practically useless if your Rita tokens die after one hit. Maybe add a Great Wall of Jinhai or Daode's Protection to go along with the effect of Kung Ji. You have way too many Overcharged Bolts. You have too many Death Rays. You don't have Word of Command if you plan to run Balance. Balance is hindering this deck if you aren't using it for damage with Ruins of Veroria or WOC. If your alternate win condition is damage and balance then you might as well add Siphoners to this deck. Your win condition is all over the place. I'd give more advice, but then it wouldn't be your deck anymore. Also billion dollar ideas aren't free, their monetary equivalent worth is a billion dollars. ;)
I agree about the woc and overcharged storms, siphoners might be ok in sideboard against specific matchups like a mirror,  overcharged bolts are really important to have as a turn 2 spell,great against yagrons, klores (if you didn't have a lightning blast), hermit, kali, you get the point.
Deathray is the only big single target removal you have that inflics morale, ill stick to 3.

Invincible defenders?wall of jihai?daodes protectios?This is incorrect, Have you ever played a 2dod/cov deck before? You are leaning towards DOD too much, you want to prevent the enemy from hitting the fortress? well, that's not how golems work.
Kung ji is great with rita and im ok with rita's tokens dying after each hit, if you play correctly you will have more tokens than you need in 90% of your matchups.

The sideboard should focus on secondary win con more, unless you wanna exceed the 40 limit card which i don't recommend for this deck.

Keep your Billion dollar ideas.  ;)
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2016, 09:45:10 PM »
I simply gave examples not the billion dollar ideas itself. And I agree with your disagreement with me. There are many ways to build this type of deck. ;D
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Offline Klassick

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2016, 01:18:53 PM »
And now we have some of these decks available for purchase! :)

If someone is looking for Mass Deaths, Skaars, the time is now!

I will take a look deeper at those decks, but there are some with a really nice value!

We have a new DLC too!

Once again, tks ES and the others who helped here!

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2016, 06:08:55 PM »
And now we have some of these decks available for purchase! :)

If someone is looking for Mass Deaths, Skaars, the time is now!

I will take a look deeper at those decks, but there are some with a really nice value!

We have a new DLC too!

Once again, tks ES and the others who helped here!

Np man, Crestmoor approached me with the DLC idea and i approved ;D

That's a good way for a new player to approach the game.

The DLC have a very nice value to it, about 25$ worth of LP, an alt art and 6 decks for 29$.

DLC Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/502310/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:11:47 PM by ES [BoD] »

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2016, 03:26:47 PM »
Added a "Preferable Sideboard" for those of you who wish to try out Ranked Mode, the decks were designed for normals but you can still have a decent chance with the Sideboard.