Author Topic: New player trying to figure out how this game works!  (Read 447 times)

ScrubVylokx

New player trying to figure out how this game works!
« on: June 16, 2016, 09:21:47 PM »
Hey everyone :D !

I am a new IW player and I still have no idea what in the actual heck I am doing. I am also still very new to streaming so any tips about IW and Streaming are welcome!

A little bit of information about myself:

I am ScrubVylokx. 22 year old guy from The Netherlands that loves Comics that also listens to metal. I have been playing games since I was a boy (started with Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness).

I have 2 channels that I stream on, one is my personal channel where I will have IW streams. I will try to stream that every evening (except Wednesday and Thursday and the weekends) from 7pm GMT+1 till I am drop dead of exhaustion.

My second channel is together with a friend of mine, we stream a lot of different games, probably no IW (maybe I can convince him to play that though). That will be on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7pm Gmt +1 till 9/9.30pm GMT+1.

I am a bit busy these few next days so I will try to start my stream next monday. If you want to contact me, it is best if you send me a message on twitch or you can reply on this topic, I will respond as soon as I can!

The channels;
personal channel: twitch.tv/vylokxbug
channel with my friend: twitch.tv/buggd_gaming

I hope I will see you soon in my chat and having a great together!

Much regards,

ScrubVylokx

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New player trying to figure out how this game works!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 12:05:44 AM »
Welcome ScrubVylokx! If you want feel free to hit me up in game any time for some tips on IW and streaming even. IGN is largenuggets just like here.

Offline Klassick

• "I'm not negative. Just there are no positives"
    • View Profile
Re: New player trying to figure out how this game works!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 03:36:40 PM »
I am following you on Twicht already.

Welcome to game!

I can't help you with 'streaming things' but, I can say that you already has one of the best around here offering you help (largenuggets).

Other Streamer I watch a lot is Pelagoth, I am sure he can help you too and, by seeing he play live or by he's videos, you can learn a lot.

I used to watch MerliniX twitch videos too, but he's not very much into streaming IW anymore  :'(

BUT... I will love you to help you with other things related to game! By the way, most of the people around here will!!!

I do not get tired of saying this: This Community is one of the best/coolest around  8)

P.S. I forgot to mention another very active Twicht Channel I like a lot:  BestSakuyaNA
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 03:39:01 PM by Klassick »
"Everyone here likes the game. We just hate the devs."
- MerliniX