Author Topic: Weekly Post #16: IW Reborn 2.0 reveal, and ALL the things. Seriously.  (Read 10813 times)

Offline Redaktor

• View Profile
Re: Weekly Post #16: IW Reborn 2.0 reveal, and ALL the things. Seriously.
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2016, 12:28:50 PM »
I hope that marketing campaign includes getting this game on the front page of twitch. It has so many good features. I mean, a roaster of free decks for players to use? What other card game has such a good feature for newcomers?

Offline OneTwo

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2016, 10:58:09 AM »

The Road Ahead

While this release has several improvements over the old client, we acknowledge that progress should not stop here. For Yodomare, this is a solid foundation upon which we can rapidly add new content and continue to improve the game experience; player feedback included.

I'm pleased to reveal that after relaunch on June 13th, we will continue work in the directions our community has asked for with rolling updates over time. Starting with, but not limited to:

• New Cards

I would love to get some more detailed informations about the upcomming card distribution.

Mainly about the aged information about previous (Core-Oppression) and upcomming sets (Rebellion etc...). Is rotation of Sleepers still a thing? Is Foundation Set still a thing? Are Foundation-Alt Arts introduced via Alt-Art Penta Packs still a thing for the Foundation Cards? Are Legacy Cards still a thing once a whole set is rotated out? Will Pre-Orders still be a month and LP/IP purchasable... etc

Im sure there are tons of more questions, but most of them are already placed all around the forums.

Drew, maybe you can focus on one of the next weekly posts on that topic. Would be great, and i can imagine, that a lot of other players are interested in that as well.[/list]

Offline kitsunexans

• View Profile
    « Reply #62 on: June 20, 2016, 08:49:25 PM »

The Road Ahead

While this release has several improvements over the old client, we acknowledge that progress should not stop here. For Yodomare, this is a solid foundation upon which we can rapidly add new content and continue to improve the game experience; player feedback included.

I'm pleased to reveal that after relaunch on June 13th, we will continue work in the directions our community has asked for with rolling updates over time. Starting with, but not limited to:

• New Cards

I would love to get some more detailed informations about the upcomming card distribution.

Mainly about the aged information about previous (Core-Oppression) and upcomming sets (Rebellion etc...). Is rotation of Sleepers still a thing? Is Foundation Set still a thing? Are Foundation-Alt Arts introduced via Alt-Art Penta Packs still a thing for the Foundation Cards? Are Legacy Cards still a thing once a whole set is rotated out? Will Pre-Orders still be a month and LP/IP purchasable... etc

Im sure there are tons of more questions, but most of them are already placed all around the forums.

Drew, maybe you can focus on one of the next weekly posts on that topic. Would be great, and i can imagine, that a lot of other players are interested in that as well.[/list]

seconded

Offline Rionoskae

• Rawr
        • View Profile
        • Straight2ThePint.com
      « Reply #63 on: June 20, 2016, 08:54:25 PM »
      As someone who really enjoys deckbuilding - I can't wait to see a new set!

As it stands now, I feel like all the current deck types are played out and gameplay is getting a bit stale as a result (for me personally).

Bring on some new cards!

Offline Pixelei

• View Profile
      « Reply #64 on: June 21, 2016, 06:19:06 PM »
      My own thoughts about Reborn, in short:

• The UI has been improved slightly and personally, as long as I can use my mouse wheel, I couldn't care less if scrolling was vertical or horizontal
      • The campaign is starting to look like something now, which is great. Even if the voice acting is making my ears cry.
      • The DLCs are all fantastic value. Seriously.
      • The game has slowed down significantly and the memory-related crashes have become so bad I barely have the will to turn the game on anymore. I have faith this will get fixed with time, however. Plus, I have an old PC, so there's also that.

All in all, I'm still very happy with IW's direction. Just don't rush things out, guys. That's the worse thing you can do and will bury the game if you push it too far. There is very very little room for subpar games in today's market.