The IW Community > Community Content

Calling all Community Content Creators!

(1/3) > >>

Benionin:
Greetings, community members!

As you've no doubt noticed (because I can't seem to stop talking about it), I'm working on a fanfic novel for IW called Into the Fray. I just posted chapter 3 earlier and I'm looking to work on it steadily over the summer. However, I'm also looking for your help! Yes, you!

You see, right now Into the Fray is just a giant wall of text. I'm looking to you, my fellow content-creators, to see if you'd be willing to help spice it up and make it a more lively and immersive reading experience. Shout-out to NatoPotato for providing me with an animated avatar that I've begun using at the start of each chapter. That's the sort of thing that I'm looking for: just small (or, if you're really ambitious, large) things to improve the way I'm telling the story.

I've reached out to a couple of people already (such as Nato) but this is a blanket invitation. Would you like to contribute or help me out? You've probably already thought of more ways that you could contribute than I have. Share your thoughts! I'm always open to feedback on my work and I'm willing to collaborate with anyone who wants to contribute.

Fellow writers, want to offer critiques and suggest edits? I'm all ears! Want to co-write an upcoming chapter? Let's try it! Artists, want to make illustrations? Awesome! Voice actors, animators, and other people with other talents, you are also welcome and encouraged to help! I want to get as many people involved as possible to create the greatest possible product.

Feel free to comment or shoot me a pm. Let's get cracking!

Pelagoth:
I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I respect your works. Keep it up!

I'll help with critics/suggestions whenever possible, as that is all I can do for now. :P

Pixelei:
Great stuff, man. Seriously, best of luck with this. I can offer critiques on writing, i suppose. Maybe get some people together to collaborate on a short story collection of some sort? That'd be cool.

Benionin:
I would welcome any critiques or feedback, as I'm always trying to make this project better.

Also, shoutout to Tinkercide for the awesome artwork they made!

Benionin:

--- Quote from: Pixelei on May 17, 2016, 12:52:37 PM ---Maybe get some people together to collaborate on a short story collection of some sort? That'd be cool.

--- End quote ---

Interesting idea. I'd definitely be willing to collaborate on a series of short stories featuring the characters of Into the Fray once the main project is finished. Until that time, I'd rather collab on upcoming chapters.

On that note, I just published Chapter 4. With only three or so chapters planned for the rest of the work, now's a great time to get involved in the process. I'll still do updates once it's finished (like adding art, making edits, or writing short stories), but now's the time to get involved in the creative, rather than iterative, process. And by "now" I mean an arbitrarily flexible window between now and the end of the summer or end of the project, whichever comes first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version