Author Topic: Returning player  (Read 566 times)

Offline Rosmerta

• View Profile
Returning player
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:20:15 AM »
Hello All!

I used to play this last year on Steam and had gathered levels, cards and had fun. I took a break till today and upon logging in again (and resetting my password etc) I found that I no longer had any cards, levels, badges, nothing.

Is this normal? I've looked about abit, and there was talk of a new publisher and lots of changes. Was there a reset in amongst all the changes too?

Kinda puzzled.

Cheers!

Offline Yxunomei

• View Profile
Re: Returning player
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 03:03:56 AM »
There was no account reset. You should contact Yodomare support and clear things up with them.

Offline Chappie

• Infinity Wars Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Returning player
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 10:26:30 AM »
Hello All!

I used to play this last year on Steam and had gathered levels, cards and had fun. I took a break till today and upon logging in again (and resetting my password etc) I found that I no longer had any cards, levels, badges, nothing.

Is this normal? I've looked about abit, and there was talk of a new publisher and lots of changes. Was there a reset in amongst all the changes too?

Kinda puzzled.

Cheers!

Hey Rosmerta, as part of the ongoing changes, we have not touched any of the accounts. Is Rosmerta your username as well in game?

Based on the system, you joined us December 27, 2014. It also indicates your account is at level 2. It also shows you have 30 cards, and recently played with Lucca and Nyssa. Unfortunately, I cannot pull out any kind of action log from my end.

To assist you further, kindly shoot us an email at support@lightmare.com.au
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:39:41 AM by Chappie »