Author Topic: [Weekly Post #10] Create a Challenge Mission!  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Number11

• View Profile
Re: [Weekly Post #10] Create a Challenge Mission!
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2017, 02:49:38 AM »
Thank Interesting_Socks. Just getting a response such as lightmare not working on challenge mission at the moment, but likely working on it in the upcoming months is all I need to hear. It has however taken a lot of time to just get a response on this. Would have been much better to get news on this sooner than after a month.

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2017, 04:32:40 AM »
Thank Interesting_Socks. Just getting a response such as lightmare not working on challenge mission at the moment, but likely working on it in the upcoming months is all I need to hear. It has however taken a lot of time to just get a response on this. Would have been much better to get news on this sooner than after a month.

If it takes a month to get a volunteer mod to answer a forum post, how long do you think it'll take to actually get this implemented?  ::)

Offline AirborneScientist

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2017, 04:05:42 PM »

If it takes a month to get a volunteer mod to answer a forum post, how long do you think it'll take to actually get this implemented?  ::)

Well it seems like the volunteer mods are about a lot more then Drew recently. They'll be using volunteer developers next.

Offline zekses

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2017, 05:05:56 PM »
They won't, because that'd actually somewhat make sense and might allow someone to accidentally fix the game. Surely this can't be allowed.

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2017, 05:56:31 PM »
First of all they are already using volunteer developers. Second, as a detective I have suspicion that Drew may no longer be apart of the Lightmare team. This is all speculation as I personally haven't played the game as much as I'd like.

Reasons:
No tournaments since New Years
Chappie distributed Ranked Rewards
Have not seen Drew
Where there's a will, there's a way.