Author Topic: Genmole for president  (Read 3218 times)

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Genmole for president
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2016, 07:09:31 AM »
I'm glad you enjoyed that, as for the questions, ill answer them in a few hours, at work atm  ::)

I hope by "at work atm" you mean you're HARD AT WORK, COMING UP WITH MORE LORE. ::)
Tbh this was more of a trial run, a test to see if anyone would like my kind of Lore stories...
Expect more in the Weekend!
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!

Offline Dogeee [BoD]

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 07:09:47 AM »
is that so? i just hope you didnt. this is blasphemy u know?  :P

"this game is rock bottem" - mew28

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2016, 07:11:38 AM »
3. Gao Han (in a dress) has his own catchphrase now? So, what does Kung Ji say? "Kung Ji or Kung Fu!"???

I've been using the phrase "Gao Han or Gao Home" for a while now--can't even remember when I started using it. Maybe when Gao Han, Champion of Warding came out?
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline Dogeee [BoD]

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2016, 07:27:44 AM »
actually. thats what a FD player says to a dod player. gao han or go home, makes perfectly sense.

"this game is rock bottem" - mew28

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2016, 08:36:58 AM »
is that so? i just hope you didnt. this is blasphemy u know?  :P
Genmole is actually Aberion in this particular story

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2016, 03:29:08 AM »
it all started when we were talking about being here (in iw) forever,  and that Genmole are in game longer than most so he must be loyal, and some noobie (don't remember the name) said that we need someone to guide us for a better future.

he said that the dod wall isn't that impressive, he will build a new wall, a bigger wall if elected.
but in order to achieve that dream, he will have to demolish the first wall in the first place,
so he asked the flame dawn for our help,and of course, aberion, couldn't refuse a standing offer to kick some monk's ass, he gathered his troops with the infamous Dogeee, field commander
to march against the sneaky monks,but they had something up their sleeve a guy in a dress gao han was his name, "you fools", he shouted, "gao han or go home!".
but our president wasn't discouraged, not by a bit,Genmole rallied his troops, for the greatest battle our world has ever seen,there were battle tanks, commandoes,  and of course Kali, the fiery princess of the flame dawn,but the monks did not give up!
with their master flying around wearing a dress they had nothing to lose,they launched a glorious offensive strike,there were Monks, Militia and Avatars
"Those mighty avatars are too much for our brave soldiers" aberion whispered, as if he knew that this battle might end in morale loss,"We must recruit the our allies!" said genmole.
Genmole reach out, to his loyal friend Lucca, the Combat mechanic for help...
"HAHAHA!  Why should we help you"  Lucca said with a smirk on her face
"We are but tools, means for you to achieve your victory"
"You have assaulted us in the past, why should we trust you, of all the factions?!"
"It is true that we have wrong you in the past", Dogeee, the field commander explained , "we were blinded by our cause","but no more, with President Genmole by our side,
we will not wrong you again,"Join us, for together, we shall beat this flying dude in a dress".
And so, Lucca accepted the alliance and began to gather her troops.

*but meanwhile, The Descendants were plotting as well*
"Send men to the wastes!" commanded Gao Han, we shall join with the Exiles in this battle"
"But there are MAD" said the oldest and most educated sage of all, Daode,
We can't trust them, they may turn on us at any moment!"
"We have no time hesitate" explained Gao han,"For Genmole and his army will return and with greater numbers".

*As seeing this impending battle forge, the warpath discussed whether they should intervene.....(Warpath theme music)...*

"GRrRrR we should let them destroy each other"  said Rakarl
"We can't ignore this fight shouted The queen of the Warpath, Aleta, the caretaker,
we must stop it , as quickly as we can, for i fear another Calamity might come to this world...."

*Meanwhile the pilgrimage monk has arrived to the wastes*

"WHOOOS THEEERE??!!?"  a fearsome voice pierced the monks fragile mind...
"It....it.....is I, the Pilgrimage monk, i have arrive to the waste to seek for the help of the exile"
Cresil comes down from his throne of skulls.
"It is I, WAYFINDER, The mad, why in the world would we ,the mighty Exiles, assist you?!!?!"
"Because we can provide more souls for you to munch on!" The monk said without hesitation
"AAAAALRIGHTTTTT , That's what i wanted to hear!" shouted Wayfinder

*meanwhile at the Genesis industries headquarters*

"Bring every upgrade and support drone you can find!" Instructed aleta
we have the technology, therefor we are the superior.

*Meanwhile at the wall of Jinhai, Commander Gao Han has personally come to instruct the men to prepare for the next defense strategy...*

"Warden!, Im looking for Warden of the wall" Gao han said eagerly
"Yes my master"  The warden answered with a fragiled voice, he has never seen a manly angel flying in a dress before
"place some soldiers of the wall, here , here and there!"
"We need to be prepared for any assault the may forge"
Warden of the wall: "Phalanx commander, i leave this to you"
"Aye sir, you can count on me eh, they will never break our defensive formation!"

*About 100 miles from the great wall of jinhai*

Princess Kali: "Genmole, are we there yet? I'm iching to kick some monk's ass!"
Genmole, The president: "won't be long now, our victory shall be shift and just, they will never expect our alliance with the genesis"

*Wall of jinhai*

Gao han : " Wayfinder the mad, so great of you to come to our aid"
Wayfinder: "I'm not doing this for your sake, I was just super bored".
Gao han: "in any case,  we shall crush their assault by our sheer numbers!, the will never expect our alliance".
Wayfinder: "Why do you wear a dress tho?"
Launch the assault announced genmole!
"Strike them with drones and paladins!"
"Prepare the Spirits" yelled gao han, "we should demonize them and make the mad!" Added Wayfinder.

*Suddenly, a ray of light has come down from the heavens*

Sol: "Without reason, they cannot plan", "without strength, the cannot stand"
Sol: "How dare you upset the Order in this world!?!"
Azael: "They should be punished for their insolence"
Harahel: "but who should we punish first?"
GRRRRRRRRRR
Sol:"What ? What was that?!"
Hisss hisssss
Lilariah: "What ever it is, It's getting closer!"
"RAWR" Roared Force Against The Law!
Cassial: "Looks like it's lost it's temper!, Run!"
Sol: "Once a giant loses it's temper, it's hard to reason with him"
The angel forces have fled
"Good!, We scared them away" grawled Granthar
Aleta caretaker: "Now we must stop this bloody battle before it begins!"

*meanwhile at the Wall, the battle has already started*

Dogeee, field commander: "throw your Flashbangs soldiers, we shall find a crack in their defense forces if we keep pushing forward!"
Gao han: "Reinforce here add more trops to this corner" they will never breach this wall!"
Genmole: "hmmm what... what.. in the name of puffy is that?!"
Wayfinder: "So, you are the famous Genmole, the one who's running for president...."
Genmole:"Why are you here?!, shouldn't you be in the wastes?!"
"have you become a pawn of gao han?"
Wayfinder: "HAHAAA A pawn? me? don't kid yourself, im just here for my own sake, to slaughter as many souls as i can!"
Gao Han: "Lucca! What are you doing? have you completely lost your mind, forging an alliance with these fanatics?"
Lucca: "who are you miss?"
Lucca:" oh... it's you, gao han, why are you wearing a dress??"
Gao han: "Never mind me, answer the question!"
Lucca: we have simply sided with the strongest side,  *The jinhai wall begins to crack* , and it seems that we have made the right choice".
Genmole: "The can not hold any longer! send the Dragon of summer flame!"
Ao shun: "Num num num num tasty dragon num num num"
Kali, the princess of dawn: "attack men!, we shall break them with 1 unified assault!"

ES is tired and the Pupil pills are almost gone.
to be continued...

I have no idea what I just read, but I enjoyed most, if not all of it. I take it this is the official lore from now on. Having come to the end, I have 3 burning questions for the author. Would appreciate if the following were clarified:

1. Why is Phalanx Commander Canadian?

2. So all it took to scare away the mighty Virus of Avarrach-purging Overseers was the roaring of some savage beasts? I mean, what?

3. Gao Han (in a dress) has his own catchphrase now? So, what does Kung Ji say? "Kung Ji or Kung Fu!"???

I'll see myself out.

Answers:

1.I mean, just look at him, doesn't he looks like he has free health insurance? :P

2.The roaring came from Force againsst the law: "Roared Force Against The Law", The sworn enemy of Overseers.

3.That's cool, i like that.  ;D

Offline belial12

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2016, 10:23:33 PM »
this is pure gold!

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2016, 07:33:48 AM »
this is pure gold!

Thanks, appretiate it  :P

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2016, 08:02:32 AM »
actually. thats what a FD player says to a dod player. gao han or go home, makes perfectly sense.

Out of curiosity, ES, can you confirm this? Cause I read that and was like "whoa, one of my catchphrases got noticed!" I'm actually interested in where you got the phrase from/its origin, and not just because of my own personal investment in the phrase.

For instance, we know that the term "Billion Dollar Idea" comes from Axeexecutioner and that the whole Thesis thing came from a huge popular clamor for Teremus to publish a particular post (which he did, and it was appropriately awesome). Likewise, Teremus being a Terror Moose comes from a whisper server mispronouncing his name (if I remember the story correctly).

On a side note, I would pick Kung Fu over Kung Ji every day of the week. Phalanx Commander outclasses him and ever since his rework I haven't played him once anyway (though now, I'm considering trying it out, seeing how it'll work. I doubt well, but hey).
Gao Han or Gao Home!

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2016, 08:46:36 AM »

Out of curiosity, ES, can you confirm this? Cause I read that and was like "whoa, one of my catchphrases got noticed!" I'm actually interested in where you got the phrase from/its origin, and not just because of my own personal investment in the phrase.

For instance, we know that the term "Billion Dollar Idea" comes from Axeexecutioner and that the whole Thesis thing came from a huge popular clamor for Teremus to publish a particular post (which he did, and it was appropriately awesome). Likewise, Teremus being a Terror Moose comes from a whisper server mispronouncing his name (if I remember the story correctly).

On a side note, I would pick Kung Fu over Kung Ji every day of the week. Phalanx Commander outclasses him and ever since his rework I haven't played him once anyway (though now, I'm considering trying it out, seeing how it'll work. I doubt well, but hey).

Hmmm I know that Gao Han phrase from the card itself... I had no idea that this was your catchphrase, are you the one that came up with this catchphrase and incorporated it into the card?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 08:49:15 AM by ES [BoD] »

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2016, 09:39:50 AM »
To be honest, I don't even remember the exact origin. What I do remember is that when Order came out I started saying Gao Han or Gao Home in the NexusTavern chat, then added it to my forum signature on Nexus's suggestion.
It took me forever to obtain a copy of the card, so I didn't even realize that Gao Han, Champion of Warding had the flavor text "Gao Han or Go Home." Or maybe I did back in the day and forgot about it. Maybe everyone was saying it when he got spoiled and I just substituted "Gao" for "Go." It's been a while, but at the very least it's a phrase that I've associated with myself and didn't realize actually got used. It's also entirely possible for someone else to have independently come up with the phrase (I mean, it doesn't take much imagination especially with the flavor text of Gao Han, Champion to go off of).
Gao Han or Gao Home!

Offline Goldschuss

• Death Ray, I don't like you
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2016, 10:12:17 AM »
I don't really see why FD and DoD would fight each other.
FD consists of a human army (mostly) and fight against beasts, magic and zombies.
So basically, they should welcome every human and even more, if they are capable of fighting. (DoD Warriors are strong and loyal.)

Me? I am with the Flame Dawn. While I like fighting, I am not much into brutally murdering everyone. I am more like a Flame Dawn Diplomat and I run around the battlefield, never getting exhausted by anything.

Offline ToxicShadow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2016, 12:25:19 PM »
FD consists of a human army (mostly) and fight against beasts, magic and zombies.
So basically, they should welcome every human and even more, if they are capable of fighting. (DoD Warriors are strong and loyal.)

Me? I am with the Flame Dawn. While I like fighting, I am not much into brutally murdering everyone. I am more like a Flame Dawn Diplomat and I run around the battlefield, never getting exhausted by anything.

I think lorewise, the flame dawn just conquers. They are no defenders of humanity against non-humans, they just try to conquer whatever they can, be it human or beast lands. When they conquered all the main land except their ally GI on their home world, they attacked them until a rift opened. Despite GI being a human faction. With the Virus of Avarrach gone, they are more than likely to attack someone else again, so why not DoD?

Also, Flame Dawn Diplomacy seems to be very simple, judging from the Heralds flavor text:     Apprehension personified, the Herald brings his terms: surrender or die. There are no other options.

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2016, 12:39:09 PM »

I think lorewise, the flame dawn just conquers. They are no defenders of humanity against non-humans, they just try to conquer whatever they can, be it human or beast lands. When they conquered all the main land except their ally GI on their home world, they attacked them until a rift opened. Despite GI being a human faction. With the Virus of Avarrach gone, they are more than likely to attack someone else again, so why not DoD?

Also, Flame Dawn Diplomacy seems to be very simple, judging from the Heralds flavor text:     Apprehension personified, the Herald brings his terms: surrender or die. There are no other options.
+1, Exactly my point of view.