Author Topic: Response with Blood  (Read 944 times)

Offline The_Fallen

• View Profile
Response with Blood
« on: February 25, 2016, 11:37:44 PM »
{A bloodstained letter. The author didn't even seem to bother to write a salutation.}

How dare you foolish little mongrels to ask us, the almighty Verore, for an alliance?

While we admit the messenger was quite bravely and his body has proven quite useful for our studies, we will never be allied with weaklings. As you seem to have forgotten your fails in history, we will gladly remind you:
You scared rats are always hiding behind your wall until you die. Even in death your spirits will not accomplish anything besides guarding that wall.
Furthermore your glory days of never ending spirits are long gone.
Don't forget the following fact too: Not once were you alone considered competitive by anyone. Always needing help from others. Yet all of them have discarded you. Once we had fun with you, but since that miserable mercenary started to protect everyone from your magic, there is no point in working together. Even the Swarmers were better than you. You maybe might want to try to deal with us, since the Swarmers have sunken even lower than insects. Well, in our opinion you are even worse.

We will never nourish weaklings. We will walk the earth alone as the superior beings we are.
The weak shall fall, like Aleta. Only the powerful will survive.
We will bring to oblivion too our enemies.

The almighty Verore

P.S.
There is one offer we would accept though:
Surrender yourselves to our strength and become submissive slaves. There you will be at the right place: At our feet shivering in fear and providing resources for our research.

Still waiting. Hope declining.

For bugfixing information: Proud Windows XP User

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
Re: Response with Blood
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 04:33:28 AM »
You call us weaklings? Who was it who had their stronghold destroyed, their most powerful sorceress captured and humiliated? Which one of us is tearing ourselves apart through a bloody and indecisive struggle for power? Not the Descendants of the Dragon. Never us.

Oh wait, you are the ones who can't seem to get your act together.

We extended an offer of help, and you have made your response quite clear. Your arrogance is just like that of the Flame Dawn. I would say that it will be your downfall, but it already has been.

PS: I don't know if you remember, but back in the day 3 DoD actually was viable. There's a reason Counting the Days and Avatar of Lingbao were nerfed. Of course, Verorians know all about having their cards nerfed, don't they?
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline watchmedie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 05:01:50 AM »

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 06:24:37 AM »

Was here! >:D Muahahahaha! Long live the Exiles!
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline Drarz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 03:26:50 PM »

Was here! >:D Muahahahaha! Long live the Exiles!

And he'll be gone soon, we will discard, draw new cards, and forget Cecil (that was his name right... I already forgot) was ever here.

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 04:38:04 PM »
WHO REMEMBERS ANYTHING IN THE DEMON WASTES?!?! >:) You think you have authority everywhere you go? But remember Demons will break free and become unchained! It is you, whom worship us (demon worshipper)! >:D Cresill will fall, and then rise again from Exile Cost! muahahahahahaa!
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline The_Fallen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 10:55:36 AM »

PS: I don't know if you remember, but back in the day 3 DoD actually was viable. There's a reason Counting the Days and Avatar of Lingbao were nerfed. Of course, Verorians know all about having their cards nerfed, don't they?

OT:
Hmm counting the days.... I guess that card was introduced after my leave..... After the noble protector fiasco I left the game and whenever I tried to return I was turned away by the bugs even in the starting screen.
At the moment it seems to exist a faint shimmer of hope on the horizon, well if the most fundamental issues are getting solved I may return.
Still waiting. Hope declining.

For bugfixing information: Proud Windows XP User