Yes RavenSworn Descendants of the Dragon would make a good candidate to ally with. They are also unlikely to betray us like the dawn has done twice to us. However it may also be interesting to be able to study the demonic exiles if we were to ally with them. And they would never work with the oppressive overseers and could help us to stop them. And by using robots we could avoid being corrupted by the demon wastes. What thoughts do other GI members have on this?
As a GI supporter (and collector), let's see:
- Allying with FD: Betray me once shame on you, betray me twice....
- Allying with Overseers: Of course not, for obvious reasons. *looks at Orion's Grave*
- Allying with Verore: Certainly not, there's a reason CoV has so much GI hate in their cards.
- Allying with Sleepers: It. Is. A. Virus. No. Thank. You.
That leaves us what? Warpath, Exiles, and DoD.
- Allying with Exiles: While studying demons and devils has its charm, I'm unsure their madness wouldn't come back to bite us in the ass. Still, there's potential in their chaotic nature (after all, the entropy of the Universe is always increasing).
- Allying with DoD: Hmm... interesting... it's highly unlikely they would betray us as Number11 has pointed out, although their seclusion behind their walls and shrines shows them as being perhaps too much into 'the old ways', and technology is all about improving, adapting, evolving (in this sense I can see why the virus was so effective). They are still a good choice though.
- Allying with Warpath: The savage, while primitive in nature, would perhaps compliment our technology well, there's something about a Skraar with a Jetpack that tells me something interesting could follow from such an alliance.
PS: Allying with Factionless? That's just absurd, they lack the commitment to even be a Faction in their own right, let alone be prepared for a Rebellion.