Author Topic: Time for a GI decision. What faction to ally with?  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Number11

• View Profile
Time for a GI decision. What faction to ally with?
« on: February 24, 2016, 11:38:54 PM »
Now some factions have been going around and recruiting people. The strongest supporters have always been Genesis and we will surely be the deciding factor in this war. Now the question is who to ally with?

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
Re: Time for a GI decision. What faction to ally with?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 11:47:29 PM »
Exiles are the only choice! Ally with the Exiles, and make use of those weapons of yours! >:D
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline NatoPotato

• Guns don't kill people, ninjas kill people.
    • View Profile
    • CLICK ME
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 11:51:27 PM »
*Obligatory faction themed response to obligatory faction recruitment post*

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 11:55:20 PM »

You have a way with words potato. I'm deeply moved.  :'(

Offline RavenSworn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 03:36:53 AM »
Honestly? The defensive might of the Dragon compliments our sheer offensive power. Control the battlefield early, and let the machines do the rest.

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 05:32:17 AM »

You have a way with words potato. I'm deeply moved.  :'(

I too am deeply moved by this most eloquent argument.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 05:34:08 AM »
As the Esteemed RavenSworn has said, the Descendants of the Dragon would make most excellent allies for the GI, and we would heartily welcome you into our alliance. You'll note that earlier when I called upon all factions to resist the heinous Flame Dawn I mentioned Genesis Industries by name, offering them alliance as they defend themselves from the unprovoked aggression of Aberion.

We would be proud to fight by your side.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 05:50:15 AM »

Was here! >:D Muahahahaha! Long live the Exiles!

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 11:04:59 AM »
How is this even a question?!
Flame Dawn is the only choice, side with the mighty flame dawn!
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!

Offline Number11

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 01:27:46 PM »
Yes RavenSworn Descendants of the Dragon would make a good candidate to ally with. They are also unlikely to betray us like the dawn has done twice to us. However it may also be interesting to be able to study the demonic exiles if we were to ally with them. And they would never work with the oppressive overseers and could help us to stop them. And by using robots we could avoid being corrupted by the demon wastes. What thoughts do other GI members have on this?

Offline Kevkas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 02:20:04 PM »
Yes RavenSworn Descendants of the Dragon would make a good candidate to ally with. They are also unlikely to betray us like the dawn has done twice to us. However it may also be interesting to be able to study the demonic exiles if we were to ally with them. And they would never work with the oppressive overseers and could help us to stop them. And by using robots we could avoid being corrupted by the demon wastes. What thoughts do other GI members have on this?

As a GI supporter (and collector), let's see:

- Allying with FD: Betray me once shame on you, betray me twice....
- Allying with Overseers: Of course not, for obvious reasons. *looks at Orion's Grave*
- Allying with Verore: Certainly not, there's a reason CoV has so much GI hate in their cards.
- Allying with Sleepers: It. Is. A. Virus. No. Thank. You.

That leaves us what? Warpath, Exiles, and DoD.
- Allying with Exiles: While studying demons and devils has its charm, I'm unsure their madness wouldn't come back to bite us in the ass. Still, there's potential in their chaotic nature (after all, the entropy of the Universe is always increasing).
- Allying with DoD: Hmm... interesting... it's highly unlikely they would betray us as Number11 has pointed out, although their seclusion behind their walls and shrines shows them as being perhaps too much into 'the old ways', and technology is all about improving, adapting, evolving (in this sense I can see why the virus was so effective). They are still a good choice though.
- Allying with Warpath: The savage, while primitive in nature, would perhaps compliment our technology well, there's something about a Skraar with a Jetpack that tells me something interesting could follow from such an alliance.

PS: Allying with Factionless? That's just absurd, they lack the commitment to even be a Faction in their own right, let alone be prepared for a Rebellion. ;)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:26:14 PM by Kevkas »

Offline Number11

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2016, 02:45:14 PM »

As a GI supporter (and collector), let's see:

- Allying with FD: Betray me once shame on you, betray me twice....
- Allying with Overseers: Of course not, for obvious reasons. *looks at Orion's Grave*
- Allying with Verore: Certainly not, there's a reason CoV has so much GI hate in their cards.
- Allying with Sleepers: It. Is. A. Virus. No. Thank. You.

That leaves us what? Warpath, Exiles, and DoD.
- Allying with Exiles: While studying demons and devils has its charm, I'm unsure their madness wouldn't come back to bite us in the ass. Still, there's potential in their chaotic nature (after all, the entropy of the Universe is always increasing).
- Allying with DoD: Hmm... interesting... it's highly unlikely they would betray us as Number11 has pointed out, although their seclusion behind their walls and shrines shows them as being perhaps too much into 'the old ways', and technology is all about improving, adapting, evolving (in this sense I can see why the virus was so effective). They are still a good choice though.
- Allying with Warpath: The savage, while primitive in nature, would perhaps compliment our technology well, there's something about a Skraar with a Jetpack that tells me something interesting could follow from such an alliance.

PS: Allying with Factionless? That's just absurd, they lack the commitment to even be a Faction in their own right, let alone be prepared for a Rebellion. ;)

I see. But will the beasts of the untamed world trade for our machines and would the descendants buy our technology. I think the demons would want out tech and we could trade it for demon blood. What if we could power machines with demon blood as fuel. This may be risky but has that ever stopped us from reaching the next step in technology. I think there is great potential in this just as in studying the avarrach virus.

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2016, 04:47:41 PM »
No one's made a Warpath yet. :P

Offline Dogeee [BoD]

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2016, 05:15:02 PM »
No one's made a Warpath yet. :P

warpath is probably the only faction aside dawn that has a right to exist

"this game is rock bottem" - mew28

Offline Klassick

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2016, 05:40:44 PM »

[...]

- Allying with Verore: Certainly not, there's a reason CoV has so much GI hate in their cards. [...]

Oh, so you guys of GI and CoV are not doing some RESEARCH together?  >:( >:(

Embrace the entropy! Embrace the chaos!