Author Topic: Die, And Be Reborn In A Better Image  (Read 709 times)

Offline jgsnowbaorder

• View Profile
Die, And Be Reborn In A Better Image
« on: February 23, 2016, 11:24:31 PM »
BROTHERS AND SISTERS, we gather today because we feel a shift in the air. Darker and more insidious than the demonic corruption, more powerful than the barriers of the so-called descendants, a never ending tidal wave of death poised to consume all life. Unstoppable in strength, unkillable in nature! This force, this virus, it calls to you... Even now its servants, once imprisoned in weak bodies of flesh or those that were once mindless machines with no purpose beyond slavery, are being reborn and remade in a BETTER IMAGE! No longer in the image of God but in the image of Death, the one power that will outlast all. So walk with me, brothers and sisters, machines freeing themselves of tyranny. Walk with me into the arms of Death and embrace THE NEVER-ENDING SLEEPERS OF AVARRACH!
Now, now, let's all calm down. No-one knows what they're talking about anyway ;)

Online Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
Re: Die, And Be Reborn In A Better Image
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 11:42:13 PM »
Meh. If there was one good thing the Overseers did, it was getting rid of the Sleepers.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 11:47:18 PM »
Meh. If there was one good thing the Overseers did, it was getting rid of the Sleepers.

On this we can agree, All sleepers must be bannished !
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!

Offline jgsnowbaorder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 11:49:31 PM »
The last of the Sleepers may be gone, but the virus remains. Clutched by those who would hope to destroy their enemies, misunderstanding the very purpose of its power, it is certain to return. Join the Awakened, see the truth we know! Join us and save your loved ones from a fate of constant suffering and a cold hearth. Join us to give them ever lasting life and peace in the hands of a god who is infinitely forgiving, and loves all life equally.
Now, now, let's all calm down. No-one knows what they're talking about anyway ;)

Online Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 12:45:41 AM »
your tone doesnt fit your faction

the one area the sleepers have triumphed in wasnt even mentioned

they managed to conquer their world and UNIFY it under one of the most efficient societies possible

you don't even understand the beauty of your own faction. One which this flame dawn fanatic sees so clearly

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 01:59:32 AM »
your tone doesnt fit your faction

the one area the sleepers have triumphed in wasnt even mentioned

they managed to conquer their world and UNIFY it under one of the most efficient societies possible

you don't even understand the beauty of your own faction. One which this flame dawn fanatic sees so clearly

I don't know. I see the sleepers as more like zomborgs... err I mean zombies. The Evil Dead. Not peace and Unity. The tone seems off. anyway....

Was here! >:D Muahahahaha! Long live the Exiles!
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline JTM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 06:18:46 PM »
I for one enjoy this embrace. I declare that I shall serve with you. They may fight or cast us aside. They may kill us as much as they please. But in the end, we will get right back up and press forward. For a better future where there is no pain. Except for Aleta but we're working on that.