Author Topic: Shocked by the violence in card games!!!  (Read 796 times)

Offline DofaDofa

• View Profile
Shocked by the violence in card games!!!
« on: February 22, 2016, 11:17:27 PM »
Imagine my joy when I found that Infinity Wars offered an alternative way to make your enemies run home to their mothers.....  Morale loss!

I broke down into tears of joy, triumphant that I had at long last found a game that didn't rely on pure violence to destroy an opponent!  Then I burst into tears of sadness when I found that morale loss is caused by beating endlessly on soldiers that just... wont... die!  Those poor soldiers... beaten to a pulp mercilessly.  And for what?  So that a person's team gives up after seeing the suffering that they cause that poor soldier?!?

And that poor, poor, snakey creature that just pounds its head into my fortress, turn after turn, doing no damage.  My troops break down into tears just by witnessing the stamina of the toothless beast as it hits the wall.... again and again.... damaging it only with the stains of its forehead that will be washed away with the next storm.

Even the Fortress Engineers that are sent out to repair the damage can only cry as they powerwash the blood from the walls, but the damage forever remains to their morale.

I am not the type to actually point out a problem without also pointing out a solution.  I suggest the ultimate in defeat mechanics.  Unheard of in any game except for WoW to defeat a mob boss.....

Kisses!

Let an opponent be defeated by colorful beasts that shine rays of light into the enemy fortress.  Let victory be won with spells, like "Super Hugs!  Pre-emptive.  Causes attacking units to merge into a giant Carebear, healing your fortress for intended damage.  Reflects pre-turn power of merged units into attack against owning player's fortress health."

-Or cards like-

"Love Ambassador Power:0 Health: 5 Morale Cost: 5 to killer.  Upon successful attack, defending unit explodes into Rainbows.  +5 Kisses for each turn in graveyard."

-Or-

"Flying Cloudpuff - Flying  Power:0 Health: 6  Morale Cost: 0.  Does 6 Kisses instead of physical damage."

Once a player reaches 100 kisses, they explode with love!  We all win!  ***swoon***
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 11:21:50 PM by DofaDofa »

Offline Heyheuhei

• View Profile
Re: Shocked by the violence in card games!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 11:31:14 PM »
Are you pupils bf or gf maybe?

Offline largenuggets [BoD]

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 11:35:33 PM »
Are you pupils bf or gf maybe?

Ask after pupils reads this guy's posts and I'm sure the answer will be yes xD

Offline ES [BoD]

• Administrator
  • Flame Dawn Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 07:06:01 AM »
take off the pink sunglasses little girl, war is life, life is war !
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 07:10:05 AM by _ES_ »
Hail Aberion! Hail the Dawn!

Offline bowenqiu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 02:58:10 PM »
Lol. Humble solves everything.