Author Topic: Is last sleeper a bit strong?  (Read 3258 times)

Offline Symphony

• "...you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
    • View Profile
Re: Is last sleeper a bit strong?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2016, 01:31:00 PM »
Funny how people read this as:
You don't come to a forum to complain about the power of a 'bit strong' card. You don't see people saying "hey, kali/bromich/paladin are a bit strong, huh?". Those are all very strong cards.
He clearly meant to say the sleeper was overwhelmingly strong, but just decided to word it in a passive aggressive way.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 01:40:03 AM »
yeah i was mainly wondering if people thought it was as too powerful as I thought it was

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 03:53:02 AM »
yeah i was mainly wondering if people thought it was as too powerful as I thought it was

I think so. But it might be because I don't have one.
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline ORISOLVE

• In the service of The Holy Roman Empire since 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2016, 06:02:06 AM »
The Last Sleeper is weak.

Take a look at Flame Dawn instead.
Where there's a will, there's a way.

Offline mew28

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2016, 01:20:45 AM »
Exiles is a strong faction. Especially with the oppression release. Having to have 2 purity exiles to get a 16/16 with infect turn 2 is hardly a nuisance

Exiles is the weakest faction in the game. The only other faction that is even close is DoD.
By itself it's weak but paid up with anything else and it's one of the best/strongest in my opinion.

It is not a matter of opinion - objectively the stat::cost ratios on their creatures are some of the worst, their abilities are underwhelming with the sole exception of descension, and they just do not add anywhere near the same utility or power as other factions in deck building.
Care to explain how the eiles and DoD is one of the weaks factions when Tibat decks are one of the stronges decks right now given the current meta?

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2016, 01:22:46 AM »
Exiles is a strong faction. Especially with the oppression release. Having to have 2 purity exiles to get a 16/16 with infect turn 2 is hardly a nuisance

Exiles is the weakest faction in the game. The only other faction that is even close is DoD.
By itself it's weak but paid up with anything else and it's one of the best/strongest in my opinion.

It is not a matter of opinion - objectively the stat::cost ratios on their creatures are some of the worst, their abilities are underwhelming with the sole exception of descension, and they just do not add anywhere near the same utility or power as other factions in deck building.
Care to explain how the eiles and DoD is one of the weaks factions when Tibat decks are one of the stronges decks right now given the current meta?

Lol? Tibat decks are no where near the strongest decks.

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2016, 01:57:58 AM »

Lol? Tibat decks are no where near the strongest decks.

They certainly aren't the weakest though.
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline Goldschuss

• Death Ray, I don't like you
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 06:10:58 AM »
Also one card doenst make a whole faction strong.

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2016, 11:23:24 PM »
They certainly aren't the weakest though.

Well most tibet decks only use 1 purity of DOD and 1 purity of Exiles. Every faction has a 'viable deck' if you use that argument:

Flame Dawn:
2FD 1 Wp

Warpath:
2FD 1 Wp

Genesis:
2GI 1 OS

Oversears:
2GI 1 OS

Cult of Verore:
2COV 1 GI

Sleepers:
2FD 1SOA

I think most players would agree with me that all of these decks are stronger than Tibet decks right now. So if we were comparing the best deck from each faction, then Exiles and DoD 'certainly are the weakest though'.