Author Topic: One more week!  (Read 764 times)

Offline delusionsofhope

• View Profile
One more week!
« on: January 10, 2016, 11:20:43 PM »
Just a heads up in the official Twitch channel to link my stream http://www.twitch.tv/delusionsofhope This is where I will be playing mostly IW stuff as a way to gear up the relaunch of a game that will completely dominate the card game industry lol!  I would love to make a fulltime living off streaming IW but however I will be a place where new and old people can come to hangout and learn.  I won't be doing to much competitively at least not on stream as I am a more casual player so it will be a place where people can come and just talk about any aspect of IW from Lore to Deck Concepts!

I am looking forward to it and hope to see a lot of faces there!

~Joshua
Live, Laugh, Love and Enjoy a good game of Infinity Wars!

Offline delusionsofhope

• View Profile
Re: One more week!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 07:04:52 PM »
So I will be doing a 24 hour stream tomorrow at 10 A.M. CST (or 23 hours if you don't go by US time).  I will be playing the bulk of it in Infinity Wars :D with a few games in between to break up the monotony!!  I want new players and old players alike to come by and hang out!  I love explaining the game to new players and hope older players will stop by and chat and challenge me here and there!!

I look forward to it and I am hyped for it and the game so I hope we have a good turnout!

~Joshua

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 07:59:46 PM »
So I will be doing a 24 hour stream tomorrow at 10 A.M. CST (or 23 hours if you don't go by US time).  I will be playing the bulk of it in Infinity Wars :D with a few games in between to break up the monotony!!  I want new players and old players alike to come by and hang out!  I love explaining the game to new players and hope older players will stop by and chat and challenge me here and there!!

I look forward to it and I am hyped for it and the game so I hope we have a good turnout!

~Joshua

24 hours?!? :O
Will you be playing in the new "beta" server on steam?
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline delusionsofhope

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 08:29:41 PM »
Nope I will be mostly doing live server stuff =)  Down the road I might do some testing on the beta server but for now just wanna play some games and maybe do a giveaway or two =D

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 08:44:09 PM »
Nope I will be mostly doing live server stuff =)  Down the road I might do some testing on the beta server but for now just wanna play some games and maybe do a giveaway or two =D

awww...
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline delusionsofhope

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 04:57:46 PM »