Author Topic: ANIME DISCUSSION!!  (Read 4391 times)

Offline RikkiTikki

• Infinity Wars Staff
    • View Profile
Re: ANIME DISCUSSION!!
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2016, 03:38:41 AM »
I am really loving Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. Check it out if you haven't! :)

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2016, 04:25:47 AM »

Read up on it on myanimelist, it looks soooo interesting. I want to watch it. OuO
*No one's noticed i'm a madman*

Offline bowenqiu

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2016, 01:23:34 AM »
I only watch Gintama. Others are no good.

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2016, 06:15:36 AM »
I only watch Gintama. Others are no good.

I've seen the first 20 episodes to that series maybe 3 times, I just can't get past those episodes. :/ but maybe I'll try again some day lol. It looks good in the description and stuff but when I get to watching it, I can't pay attention. ;-;

Offline zorander42

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2016, 05:46:01 AM »

Easily the best airing show right now. Was surprised to find I get more excited for Boku Dake than I do for Gate.

Offline Goldschuss

• Death Ray, I don't like you
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2017, 01:19:11 PM »
All I want is Code Geass season 3, if this ever comes

No. It won't. They've already done quite a few spin off series of this. If you're talking about the one with lelouch I am very certain that they will not be expanding on it. In fact I hope they never do because R2 was ended so refreshingly perfect, I wouldn't want to see them ruin it. In fact, I have not watched nor intend to watch any of the spin off series they've created to keep what happened in the first two seasons the way it is.

Joke's on you, Season 3 has been confirmed :P

Offline ghostjghost

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2017, 12:22:39 PM »
There's lots of anime I like, but few are still making new episodes.

Log Horizon - Kind of like SAO, though it's shorter and went in a different direction, very enjoyable.

PHI Brain Puzzle of God - Main character is a genius who solves deadly puzzles to take down this Illuminati-like organization, The puzzles/games are awesome and the characters themselves are surprisingly entertaining. There are three seasons of 25 episodes each.

Assassination Classroom - A super powerful alien destroys the moon and plans to destroy the earth at the end of the school year, but in the meantime he is teaching a select group of highschoolers to become assassins so they can kill him before the time is up.  It has two seasons with 22 and 25 episodes respectively. 

I could go on for quite a while, but the other anime I've watched and liked are mostly ones everyone knows about already such as one piece or the dragonball trilogy of series(GT is not canon despite its use in video games).

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2017, 05:25:50 PM »
Log Horizon - Kind of like SAO, though it's shorter and went in a different direction, very enjoyable.

I got fed up with SAO after initially enjoying it. I ended up watching Log Horizon and, while it's certainly not perfect, enjoyed it much more. It felt like the things I hated about SAO were being done properly, even if some parts were annoying. It probably helps that I find Shiroe much more likable and relatable than Kirito
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline ghostjghost

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2017, 11:39:16 PM »

I got fed up with SAO after initially enjoying it. I ended up watching Log Horizon and, while it's certainly not perfect, enjoyed it much more. It felt like the things I hated about SAO were being done properly, even if some parts were annoying. It probably helps that I find Shiroe much more likable and relatable than Kirito

Yeah, I think that's mostly a difference of age though, Kirito is a younger protaganist and SAO is aimed at a younger audience.

Offline Wayfinder1026

• Anime Freak
    • View Profile
    • Wattpad Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2017, 11:46:14 PM »

Yeah, I think that's mostly a difference of age though, Kirito is a younger protaganist and SAO is aimed at a younger audience.

I don't know about that, I mean in SAO dude got married and even had kids and they puffyed! which NEVER happens even in some of the adult anime stuff. Like the idea might be there or whatever, but in this, you now what they're doing and stuff so I think it's geared towards a more mature audience as well.

Offline MarthaSipe

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2017, 09:17:17 AM »
 I like anime so much. We at https://www.essayontime.com.au/lab-report-writing-services respect Japanese culture and sometimes on Friday's evenings like to watch some anime. The last we saw was Himouto! Umaru-chan. We laughed so much while watching! One of the best, for sure.