The IW Community > Non-IW Discussion

ANIME DISCUSSION!!

(1/12) > >>

Wayfinder1026:
What are some animes you're looking forward to in the coming year, and what are some you're missing already? I for one am looking forward to:

The return of Shokugeki no Souma,
One Punch Man,
Tokyo Ghoul,
Rokka no Yuusha (though have not heard anything about this one)
and many others! :D

I'm sad to see One Punch man ending so soon, and other promising animes such as Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. What are your favorite animes that are ending or have ended? And what are you looking forward to? :)

Johnny_Retro:
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2!
I've read all translated mangas and because of that, i already know what's gonna happen.
But nonetheless i'm very excited to see this stuff in motion, together with the great (but badly pronounced) german soundtrack.
I really love Mika Kobayashi, but she need to learn how to stress syllables or german words at all correctly.

I also need to watch Overlord.
The anime was completed months ago, but i hadn't enough time to see it yet.

Heaven-Canceler:
K-Return of Kings was very good. I recomment the entire series.
Rokka no Yuusha is good, just be careful to not end up spoiling the end to yourself accidentally. The plot twists are good.
Noragami + Second Season are pretty good,
Komori-san wa Kotowarenai.... so adorable, still have to see everything. I wish the manga was longer....
Utawarerumono Itsuwari No Kamen, a must-see for these who liked the original Utawarerumono. It is quite good, haven't seen everything yet.
Shomin Sample - Comedy, Ecchi, Harem and done in a fun way. The Comedy is actually funny, the characters are amusing and adorable. And their antics are hilarious to observe. Sadly, this isn't guaranteed anymore within the harem comedy genre.

Checking the Anime that are going to appear, there is "Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu" which is pretty awesome, the manga is good if way too short as of now. Also Big Order is coming, which was good from what I read of the manga.... Oh, and Sindbad no Bouken, that one is pretty nice.

Klassick:
God Almighty...  I am really needing to update myself...  I guess the last anime I take time to watch was Inu Yasha. Lol

Wayfinder1026:

--- Quote from: Johnny_Retro on December 31, 2015, 12:05:22 PM ---Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2!
I've read all translated mangas and because of that, i already know what's gonna happen.
But nonetheless i'm very excited to see this stuff in motion, together with the great (but badly pronounced) german soundtrack.
I really love Mika Kobayashi, but she need to learn how to stress syllables or german words at all correctly.

I also need to watch Overlord.
The anime was completed months ago, but i hadn't enough time to see it yet.

--- End quote ---

Oh I forgot about shingeki no kyojin season 2! yeah i'm looking forward to that one too. but the first one was like 2 years ago wasn't it? i'll have to rewatch it to remember everything. I never read manga anymore just watch anime. I haven't seen Overlord but i just read the synopsis it sounds promising.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version