Author Topic: # What Is Love ~ </3  (Read 555 times)

Offline Pupils

• No one is born a Hero. You make that your Life.
    • View Profile
# What Is Love ~ </3
« on: June 25, 2015, 02:30:19 AM »

So i had started to do a bit of writing the other day in preparation to a different project im working on , and so it started as a kind of creative exercise for my self just to keep me frosty <(")

And my internet was out earlier so i spent some time editing and dropping in new sections for an hour or so but , part of my original intent was also to collaborate with people i knew on a similar effort to make a comprehensive guide on strategy that was both specific to common examples in games of similar and related genres , and also loose enough in its descriptions that it could transcend multiple genres and apply to multiple different areas of interest .

Ultimately i / We could and inevitably will take a carefully organized bulk these arranged with the intent of some sense of flow , and it might be some thing that other people would be interested in looking at so it can be complied into an e-Book format and distributed electronically or printed under multiple different labels , as a type of sponsorship activity toward raising awareness of  good cause which can be another thing worth discussing in the comments .

If you want to leave feedback here about the readability of this content of , if you have an idea for a Section that can be added , place it here and if its some thing that fits the general Flow of the piece ill edit it and add it to the main Body of Type .  Then if necessary we can start a new thread to vote on what special topics of interest can be addressed in terms of raising money for social awareness projects , creating a video documentary , sponsoring a group of exceptional students from an underprivileged country to some kind of Scholarship , etc .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://app.box.com/s/xr99022p7zpdxankupz2kmtckxgnc38e
You know who i am , leave me a PM if you need some thing ;))

Offline Pupils

• No one is born a Hero. You make that your Life.
    • View Profile
Re: # What Is Love ~ </3
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 02:38:29 AM »

Im leaving the poll open on this topic for now , after we have enough suggestions to fill we can pick a set and vote on what the outcome should be

(>'.')> ~ ~ * ~ ~ *
You know who i am , leave me a PM if you need some thing ;))