Author Topic: Uses for Equilibrium?  (Read 742 times)

Offline TheRealTuna

• Prems 4 Sale!
    • View Profile
Uses for Equilibrium?
« on: June 18, 2015, 07:04:51 PM »
Hi guys,

I am curious what you all have done with this card. So far, my favorite use of the card is using Heaven's Assistance, and next turn use Equilibrium. This ensures that you a) have enough blockers to match the amount of creatures you opponent can attack with the following turn and b) whenever one of your HA angels blocks, it will ensure the attacking creature dies as he only has 1 hp (assuming no Rakarl, etc).

I am using this combo to great success so far, and I find that it really throws people off.

Has anyone else found an actually potent use for this card?

Offline JSlayerXero

• View Profile
Re: Uses for Equilibrium?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 07:33:13 PM »
I don't know that I have it, but in theory, you can make DoD cry if you call their Yunashi's Wrath.
Despite preferring to go by Xero, it's not frequently the part of my name people latch on to. Oh well. I deal with it.

Offline Conquest

• Out with the old,in with the new. Long live Solace
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 08:51:12 PM »
You could, in theory, use Acolyte of the Altar 3 times, then Equilibrium + Heat Wave for a board clear. Gimmicky I know  :P Your use seems very interesting, I'll have to try it out.
THE VIRUS RISES ONCE MORE!

Offline TheRealTuna

• Prems 4 Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 11:19:41 PM »
Another interesting synergy is Equilibrium into Champ of Ruin. Can pop the battlefield if opponent doesn't anticipate it.