Author Topic: Shrine To The Heavens  (Read 886 times)

Offline MakinoMane

• View Profile
Shrine To The Heavens
« on: May 27, 2015, 04:38:29 PM »
I was thinking of an interesting change to Shrine to the Heavens, that will create player interaction, while not actually changing anything with the card itself.

My thought was to change the Shrine to the Heavens to Morale. Much like the Omni Card Dugg, instead of 2% and at 100% you win the game. Perhaps it could be changed to you gain 2-5 morale, depending on a good balance for it, and at the end of the turn, if your morale is at 200 you win the game. This way your opponent has a chance to actually lower your objective, making you work harder for it.

Any thoughts on this?

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
Re: Shrine To The Heavens
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 04:43:23 PM »
Out of the changes that have been proposed for Shrine, my personal favorite is still 'Shrine to the heavens from one purity DoD to four purity DoD'.

Offline PeliKan

• I'm a Warrior with a Pencil.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 08:53:30 PM »
Is Shrine To The Heavens OP in this meta ? I never seen Shrine To The Heavens in game, probably I play not enough ranked game :/

Offline goobypls

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 09:44:42 PM »
Is Shrine To The Heavens OP in this meta ? I never seen Shrine To The Heavens in game, probably I play not enough ranked game :/

Shrine is currently one of the top meta decks, though not quite as popular as Hermit.