Author Topic: Flame Dawn 7 Campaign Walkthrough  (Read 842 times)

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
Flame Dawn 7 Campaign Walkthrough
« on: May 08, 2015, 05:20:40 AM »
Normally im not in favor of walk through but this question comes up so much that I thought people should just have a link they can throw at people who ask this question. Campaign is getting looked at soon im sure anyway with the new player experience stuff. Ive just completed this mission 3 times in a row exactly the same way though theres many ways to do it, took me about 1 minuet each time so it should work for you if you follow step by step.
Tip: Requires burning prejudice so you can just restart the match until you start with it in your hand if you like.
Tip 2: Ignore the card Brimstone its useless.

Turn 1: Buff Kali

Turn 2: Buff Kali once and play flame dawn footman

Turn 3: Attack with Kali only and defend with 1 unending drone

Turn 4: Attack with Kali and Flame Dawn Purifier and buff Flame Dawn Purifier (do not defend with anything)

Turn 5: Buff both Kali and Flame Dawn Purifier and attack with them. Play an unending drone if you have it and anything else you can spend you mana on.

Turn 6: Buff Flame Dawn Purifier and attack with it only. Play more stuff.

Turn 7. Play burning prejudice on Zombie Scavanger, buff a purifier, and attack with everything

Turn 8. Defend with a couple guys, buff purifiers and attack with the rest. WIN
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:23:25 AM by Adorabear »
Goose got me loose!

Offline Tacomachuck

• View Profile
Re: Flame Dawn 7 Campaign Walkthrough
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 09:02:13 AM »
Nope, even with your guide I lost 8 times in a row.

Nice try though. I appreciate  your trying to help.

And by the way, I really do hear lots of vets in the global chat discuss how much the game is stalled and going nowhere. Out of the  9 days now I've been here, maybe I've seen 25-30 unique names in channel. And about 8 I've heard talking this way. So it's not really a small amount of people.

Sincerely, I am grateful for somebody taking the time to record their steps to winning that FD Campaign 7 battle. But to tell you the truth you are probably winning easily because you have been playing for so long and know the dynamics of the cards on both sides of the match so well, that it's all second nature to you. But it doesn't mean that it can translate well to a newbie being able to win it easily also. One does not equal two in other words.

Enjoy the game! Got lots of good cards in my 2nd purchase in game $10 worth of Friends in High Places deck and 4 or so boosters and 6 blisters. I like the cards I got.

Offline goobypls

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 10:05:40 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCSvR3pWSrU

I remember having trouble with the campaign too and searching for the solution on youtube.
I'm not sure if it's the same video as I came across back in the day, but this will probably do.

Offline BunnyStark

• bunnyxian90@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 11:40:50 AM »
Simple and nice guide for new players, keep it up!
Biggest Single Cards Store in The Entire History Of Mankind.
All cards at dirt cheap price.

http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=63967.0

Offline Tacomachuck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 09:31:13 PM »
Yes, Bunnystark I agree it was an excellent step by step guide by adorabear. And I appreciated it. But I couldn't get it even a lot of times afterwards. I wasn't doing what was evidently logical to other players. Anyway I finally got over that. (grins, only to be kept in an endless loop winning the last campaign lev 8 Talich... but that's another topic). It was a simple concise, step by step guide. Yes.

But I have a question here on the card 'Brimstone'. Why is that card worthless? Is the card broken and doesn't work doesn't tally up dmg points to be taken at the beginning of every turn? Or just that the Purifiers in the level already have emmolate and this card doesn't add to the emmolation pts already there on the chars?
Thanks