Author Topic: Infinite Network Board Removed  (Read 740 times)

Offline IguanaMan

• View Profile
Infinite Network Board Removed
« on: March 31, 2015, 03:13:12 AM »
Why was the Infinite Network board deleted?  The site is now back up.  Even if IN was still down, the board had posts explaining why it had gone down so it was helpful regardless.

???
"Seriously if we don't bug hunt they might end up a new faction!" - Junker99

Offline AirborneScientist

• View Profile
Re: Infinite Network Board Removed
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 09:35:42 AM »
Because according to Chapmandu nobody from Lightmare checked with him what was happening and they assumed it had closed and deleted the board.

Even if IN was still down, the board had posts explaining why it had gone down so it was helpful regardless.
Perhaps that's why it was deleted?

Offline Junker99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 06:24:00 PM »
This is seriously getting into a very strange place...

Offline Chapmandu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 08:54:20 PM »
From my other post:

Quote from: Chapmandu
InfNet is not closed!

As I've said before I use a cloud service for my projects that share resources. On Friday and one of the other projects went a bit crazy and used up all the resources and as a fail-safe to stop me from being billed crazy money, Azure shut down InfNet (and a few other things). Because I was super busy I missed the warning but it's back up now.

It's a shame that nobody at LM actually bothered to check what was going on before deleting the Infinity Network board on the forum though....

So Airborne is right, Teremus deleted the board and announced that InfNet had closed on a Steam thread without talking to me first. I hope he can recover it but with the way Lightmare operates I'm not holding my breath.
We fight for the users!

Offline Zombieskittles

• Pants-wearing YouTuber
    • View Profile
    • Zombieskittles.com
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 12:33:00 AM »
I am honestly happy the website is still up as I rely on it heavily.

This brings up the question Chapmandu; should you ever decide to take the website down, will you give us prior notice to export our decklists and any other things we want to keep?

Not that I don't hope the site stays up and communication between you and Teremus/Lightmare opens up again ^_^