Author Topic: Undisturbed Necropolis (couldn't post this in support)  (Read 660 times)

Offline Stegron

• View Profile
Undisturbed Necropolis (couldn't post this in support)
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:52:08 AM »
I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this or not and I'm new to the game and the forums.  If not please let me know and I am sorry in advance.  I attempted to make a bug report about this but it wouldn't allow me to make the report and would not tell me why.  There was a red box that appeared at the top of the screen each time I tried to submit it that had no text.

This was my report:
The card says "At the end of the turn, Undisturbed Necropolis creates a 4/4 Undead Character for each enemy Character that died the previous turn."  I am currently playing the campaign and the enemy has this location.  It just created 2 4/4 Zombies even though none of my characters died on the previous turn, although I did destroy 2 of the enemies characters.  This means that it is creating zombies for allied Characters that die, even though it is only supposed to do that for enemy characters that die, as per the cards text.

I continued playing the campaign mission and it seems like every turn or every other turn it was creating 2 Zombies, no matter what died.  I hope the right people see this and again I appologize if there is a proper forum to put this, other than submiting it as a bug report.

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
Re: Undisturbed Necropolis (couldn't post this in support)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 05:02:36 AM »
Send an email directly to Support@Lightmare.com.au
However, can you include what mission it was?