Author Topic: "Top 8" Tournament Details  (Read 6065 times)

Offline Best Sakuya NA

• View Profile
Re: "Top 8" Tournament Details
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2015, 06:37:29 PM »
Prozac wins 2-1, very close games throughout, we both made a lot of misplays imo haha. Super fun though. Will upload the recording somewhere for Spuzm.

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 07:22:08 PM »
Prozac wins 2-1, very close games throughout, we both made a lot of misplays imo haha. Super fun though. Will upload the recording somewhere for Spuzm.

Thank you.

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 07:23:40 PM »

Offline TheRealTuna

• Prems 4 Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2015, 07:29:53 PM »
Spoke with Helios yesterday, we plan on playing sometime later today (within the next 8 hours I suppose?)

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2015, 07:30:38 PM »
Spoke with Helios yesterday, we plan on playing sometime later today (within the next 8 hours I suppose?)

Fine w/ me, thx for posting.

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2015, 03:17:27 PM »
To replace Adorabear, Winsanity has volunteered to take his place! Thanks to him very much for getting in on such short notice. Hopefully we will finish our Round of 8 soon and move onto the Quarter-Finals. An updated Bracket will be posted shortly.

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2015, 03:19:18 PM »

Nothing has changed except Winsanity has taken Adora's old spot on the bracket playing JaJa in the Round of 8. Good luck!

MerlinX and Prozac: Feel free to begin your game in the Quarter-Final as it has no effect on the other Round of 8 players. It would be awesome if you could post the stream-time/Vod later too like you did before. GL in your match.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 03:41:13 PM by Spuzm »

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2015, 06:21:25 PM »
Me and Jaja are planning to play tomorrow. I don't believe either of us streams. So we'll just post here when we get done

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2015, 08:55:43 PM »
Hello, I'm adding an update to the rules:

If a participant encounters a bug while in a match that has a serious impact on the game and believes it gave an unfair advantage to the opponent, the player may request a rematch of that game. The player should contact the opponent and me to tell them that they are requesting a rematch for a bug. Screenshots should be taken if you feel it may be contested by your opponent. I will make a judgement call as to if the bug had an impact on the game and will decide whether or not a rematch is in order. If I decide that it did not, then the game will be counted as a loss for the requester. If I decide that it did, then the game will be replayed (not the match). If the score at the time was 0-1, you will continue as if your opponent had that score, the same is true for all other score variations.

If I am not available at the time you are making this request the game will have to be postponed until I make my decision.

I'm sorry, but this rule will only be applied to the quarter-finals and above since it was not in the original rules. I cannot apply it retroactively.

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2015, 09:02:09 PM »
Another close game featuring Hermit vs. 3SOA with a score of 2-1 in favor of Tuna! Congratulations!

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2015, 10:40:51 PM »
Video of my game vs Prozac can be found here http://www.twitch.tv/merlinix/c/6349452

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2015, 02:33:46 AM »
Video of my game vs Prozac can be found here http://www.twitch.tv/merlinix/c/6349452

Awesome, thanks for posting. Very good games in a close series, 2-1 for all matches so far.

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2015, 02:34:46 AM »

Offline Spuzm

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2015, 02:46:33 AM »
I have made a ruling regarding 182JaJa182 and Winsanity's match. It has been PM'd to both of you. If you have questions about it please PM me in game or here and I will get back to you ASAP so we can continue with the tournament.

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2015, 01:52:20 PM »
Just a heads up guys - tonight is the last night until Sunday when I will be able to complete the finals match. I don't know if you guys will be able to finish up your games today or not, but I wanted to let everyone know.