Author Topic: Evelee, Mage Guild Recruiter  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Holindarn88

• View Profile
Evelee, Mage Guild Recruiter
« on: February 13, 2015, 01:20:29 PM »
Hi everyone,

since I was lucky enough to get Evelee out of a Booster I am thinking on what nice combos are possible with her in command. The only one used regularly I noticed was Evelee with Gaohan to get a 4 drop first turn.

Can you think of more great stuff outside from fetching nobles with her? I do really like the card and I am thinking of building a deck around her.

Best regards,
Holindarn

wham

Re: Evelee, Mage Guild Recruiter
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 02:27:32 PM »
Fetch nobles is the most common usage, and the most common purities I see for fetching nobles are CoV+WP or GI+GI You can also use it with phase bot or ju-lin to summon as many high cost creatures as you like.

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 03:02:27 PM »
fetch life by passings lol

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 03:24:41 PM »
Two Hellkeepers and Evellee in command.
Playing the Hellkeepers puts 0-cost Demons into your deck. Presumably there aren't too many 0-cost chars in your deck, so for the low-low price of 1 resource Evellee can search up a free 6/6 flyer.

This is probably the best/most fun use of Evellee in terms of combo and power, and is quite resilient. I mean, this is an awful deck and none of you should use it. I only use it because I'm crazy.

On a side note, this is a great way to get your verore faction medals without feeling the guilt of running triple verore or some form of morale deck. If you're worried about that sort of thing. Also, no MD's required, though they certainly can help.
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 08:44:40 PM »
Back in the day, Evellee ramp into Call the Warpath was a thing. Nowadays, it's too easy for the opponent to board wipe, though. :(
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.