Author Topic: Shikana Who Demands Tribute  (Read 971 times)

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Shikana Who Demands Tribute
« on: February 12, 2015, 09:41:43 PM »
Shikana should not be able to attack or block unless it has sacrificed a character.

The combination with cards like word of command, either from the controllers hand or once it has exhausted itself is quite powerful and in my opinion, too powerful.

Other combos include Herald, Ferocity and Bloodbath.

Offline Abyss

• View Profile
Re: Shikana Who Demands Tribute
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 05:38:08 AM »
I think Shikana being broken is pretty well known, along with some other cards (The Calamity, Wealthy Noble etc).

Personally, I'm assuming that we won't see anything happen until the next Core set is released at some point this year, and the 'too good' cards will be removed (possibly with balanced replacement). I'd say it's unlikely to see balance changes at this point.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Shikana Who Demands Tribute
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 10:55:21 AM »
Shikana and Calamity have already seen changes (though Calamity was a lot further back. Imagine being around when it only cost 10). Not saying they may not change again (and for the sake of legacy/core I hope they do change), but it's probably safe to surmise they aren't as likely to see another change soon.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.