Author Topic: Is Radariah supposed to be good?  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Hiding

• View Profile
Is Radariah supposed to be good?
« on: December 29, 2014, 11:11:18 PM »
like there is no way to get her to work. Would be more useful if you could buff her at least.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Is Radariah supposed to be good?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 11:18:10 PM »
You can buff her with indirect buffs. Examples include Guns of Goliath, Agent Coyle, Divine Demonic, and Ritual Master. Still, the point of untouchable cards is that they are difficult to deal with, particularly since this one has flight as well. Also, she can be played early, if I recall, and gets stronger by hitting the fortress. It's good for decks that don't normally attack, since she won't attack unless she is by herself. This makes her ideal in DoD mostly, but CoV can also benefit from her.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline Abyss

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 12:40:34 AM »
The idea is that you play her early, and she's an ongoing threat if the opponent can't deal with her.

The fact that she's factionless (so can't really be played in command) and the increase in flyers/flyer hate sort of kills her.

Offline WWKnight

• View Profile
    • dTCG Sanctum - One stop for all your IW needs!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 08:22:25 AM »
I had a decent deck with her long ago that was Double Verore and her in command.  I just played reactively while she beat down.  Finish up with a Siphon Structure when ti got low enough.

Definately wouldnt be fast enough in this meta though.  This game is only getting faster.
I'm a pretty big deal around here.

Feel privileged.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 10:54:30 AM »
Yeah, should have mentioned she used to be good. Now, the game is just too fast for her. It's too fast for a lot of stuff, in fact. Hoping things get toned down a bit more, but seeing how FD is kinda designed to be fast, I imagine that will be somewhat difficult.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline The_Fallen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 12:53:37 PM »
Well Hiding, you will see many cards and maybe even combos, which are extremly awsome, because they show, you know much about the game mechanics. But in the end there is always this question: Do you want to play a fund deck with amswome combos and surprise your enemy or do you want to play the meta (1-2 decks atm) and win?

If you want to have fun, then go for all the combos. But it's probably the best if you play this decks with a friend of you, who wants to play fun decks to. Because latly I got the feeling, that even in constructed infinite people mostly run meta decks.
Still waiting. Hope declining.

For bugfixing information: Proud Windows XP User