Author Topic: GI/VERORE remove deck  (Read 849 times)

Offline TjMellows

• View Profile
GI/VERORE remove deck
« on: December 19, 2014, 12:46:11 PM »
im trying to make one on infinite network but is it possible to make a draw/remove from play deck? like with the new verore and GI cards

Offline TjMellows

• View Profile
Re: GI/VERORE remove deck
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 12:47:53 PM »
or a sac deck?

Offline Heaven-Canceler

• Travelling worlds out of fascination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 01:51:10 PM »
Well, they have some interesting cards.

Candit lets you draw two Cards if you Play her, though she has a high Morale cost so you Need a way to sacrifice her if you don't want her to become morale fodder. Same with her Thral, though I am not sure about that one. Dark Wish lets you draw Cards. If you build things with Sacrifice effects in mind, you may also want to consider Tormented Thral and maybe also Battlefield Scavenger. On the Genesis side there is Aleta Searcher for draw on demand Cards and possibly Aleta's Discovery if you Need a specific artefact.

For removal from game effects that you can use, go to Overcharged Bot, Overcharged Storm and Overcharged Bolt.

Other accounts of mine can be found on Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 12:41:12 AM »
Not entirely sure the reason for removing cards from play, though, unless you plan to splash enough Overseers to make use of the mechanic. Seems risky and otherwise a waste, to me. Unless you mean to do that for the opponent, which case again, Overseers would be better, but it requires usually getting their character cards in the graveyard to be able to remove them.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline CommunistMountain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 12:48:53 AM »
Well, they have some interesting cards.

Candit lets you draw two Cards if you Play her, though she has a high Morale cost so you Need a way to sacrifice her if you don't want her to become morale fodder. Same with her Thral, though I am not sure about that one. Dark Wish lets you draw Cards. If you build things with Sacrifice effects in mind, you may also want to consider Tormented Thral and maybe also Battlefield Scavenger. On the Genesis side there is Aleta Searcher for draw on demand Cards and possibly Aleta's Discovery if you Need a specific artefact.

For removal from game effects that you can use, go to Overcharged Bot, Overcharged Storm and Overcharged Bolt.
You missed out Research, which was pretty much designed for such a deck given its ability and that it belongs to the 2 factions having Overcharged cards.