Author Topic: Guard + Armored Landcrawler  (Read 828 times)

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
Guard + Armored Landcrawler
« on: December 17, 2014, 08:13:52 PM »
Seeing as Armored Landcrawler doesn't typically see much use, and we now have Guard, I'm curious to know if the damage reduction that Armored Landcrawler takes is reduced before or after it is transferred. What I mean is, if Armored Landcrawler takes a hit of 4 damage while under the effect of Guard, does he transfer the full 4 damage, or just 2 of it? The reverse is also something I'm curious about when receiving damage through Guard, does it drop the damage by 2. Maybe the best way to find out is to have two out at one time, and have one get damaged while the other is guarding it, at least to see if the damage reduction stacks. If it doesn't, we'd have to see when it gets reduced. I'm curious about this particular interaction because I think I have an idea of something I want to try, but don't currently have the time to test it out. :( That and I also lack Guard at the moment. I got an abysmally low amount of pre-orders this set. ;.;
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline CubicBerserker

• View Profile
Re: Guard + Armored Landcrawler
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 08:59:28 PM »
If armored landcrawler is the one guarding the damage will be reduced. It sadly doesn't work when landcrawler is the one being guarded. I don't know if shield bearer works the same way. I haven't tried it. I only have one copy of guard so I use Varyus to make testing easier, which won't work for shield bearer.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Guard + Armored Landcrawler
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 01:10:08 AM »
Makes sense. A part of me was kinda hoping it'd work the other way around, though. Ah well.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.