Author Topic: 1.2 Hotfix Notes  (Read 2673 times)

schumisaurus

1.2 Hotfix Notes
« on: December 11, 2014, 04:47:36 AM »
Hey guys,

Here are the notes for the hotfix. Currently the hotfix is only for the Steam build, standalones will be updated in a few hours.

An issue where other players wouldn’t receive trade request has been fixed. At the moment there is a known issue where trades aren’t being finalized, we are currently resolving it.

•   Cartographer should now be properly appearing in players’ collections.

•   Fixed an issue with a corrupted file not allowing OSX players to run the game.

•   Fixed an issue where Aleta, Immortal Traveller would summon Unlimited characters that weren’t yet released, or even simply existed on the database as possible development cards.

•   Fixed an error where the server was saving all decks so that every card was soulbound. (You will need to remake or edit you current decks that have been deemed illegal by the bug, please simply replace the cards with your unsoulbound cards so the deck is once again legal)

•   Issues relating to purchasing LP through Steam should be resolved.

•   In order to resolve the issue with Aleta, Immortal Traveller, she has been changed to only create Characters that are currently ranked legal.

•   The Exile mechanic now shows and costs the correct amount on each card.

Update #1

•   Fixed an issue with the standalone launcher that was causing error messages in the patch notes.

•   Fixed an error with the bug report form that was preventing bugs being reported.

•   Master and apprentice packs can now be opened.

•   Multiple issues with premium battlefields have been resolved.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 05:30:11 AM by schumisaurus »

Offline goobypls

• View Profile
Re: 1.2 Hotfix Notes
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 04:53:26 AM »
Yay

Offline Shimrra3

• I am ... darkness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 05:23:46 AM »
As of this fix, the Steam client seems to be able to send trades, but the Standalone still can't. The Standalone is able to receive trades, however. I suspect the Standalone will be able to once this hotfix goes out to that client.

There is a text error (shocking, I know) before the players' collections load near the checkbox on the 'their offers' side. It reads "trade_tradeAccepted(English) not found". This disappears when the players' collections load.

http://i.imgur.com/gpXuJe0.jpg
Quote from: Teremus
YOU WANT BALANCE? I'LL MAKE EVERY CARD IN THE GAME VIZZERDRIX

"That was the worst driving of all time!"
"Because that wasn't driving! That was flying and burning!"

Offline Luthielle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 05:28:50 AM »
I still have to delete some decks and rebuild them. Since it's asking cards I don't even have in those decks, I can't remove them.

Thanks anyway for the fast reaction with the hotfixes.

Offline entropicdrift

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 05:52:03 AM »
  • Fixed an issue where Aleta, Immortal Traveller would summon Unlimited characters that weren’t yet released, or even simply existed on the database as possible development cards.
  • In order to resolve the issue with Aleta, Immortal Traveller, she has been changed to only create Characters that are currently ranked legal.

Yay! My bug report helped a thing!

Offline Nehkrimah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 06:14:14 AM »
Thanks for your hard work guys, great and quick bug squishing there!

Offline Shimrra3

• I am ... darkness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 07:21:09 AM »
The graphical glitch that had gifts show up in my inventory as white squares appears to be fixed, as far as I can tell - on both the Steam and Standalone clients. However, it still fails to load my inventory on the first try.

i.e.:

1. Get 'gift received' notification.
2. Click 'claim now' button.
3. Get sent to store inventory; store inventory fails to load.
4. Click any other tab, then go back to store inventory, and it loads properly.
Quote from: Teremus
YOU WANT BALANCE? I'LL MAKE EVERY CARD IN THE GAME VIZZERDRIX

"That was the worst driving of all time!"
"Because that wasn't driving! That was flying and burning!"

Offline Trevinburgh

• View Profile
    • IWgamewiki
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 07:55:09 AM »
The hotfix downloaded properly on my Mac, but now when I run it it gives the 'loading' splash screen then just a blank pink-purple login screen. I've tried logging in anyway but can't get the invisible 'Log In' button to work!

This happened the first time I ran the updated Steam client, but unlike the standalone Mac that version worked correctly on 2nd and subsequent launch.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 10:47:21 AM »
  • Fixed an issue where Aleta, Immortal Traveller would summon Unlimited characters that weren’t yet released, or even simply existed on the database as possible development cards.
  • In order to resolve the issue with Aleta, Immortal Traveller, she has been changed to only create Characters that are currently ranked legal.

Hmmm... does this mean tribble summoning is no longer a thing on Infinite mode? I know she was changed to allow the summoning of Tribbles for those that wanted to summon them, but they aren't technically ranked legal.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline Heaven-Canceler

• Travelling worlds out of fascination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 11:59:41 AM »

I have to ask, did you Change her that way simply because re-coding her in a different way was too troublesome or did you also feel that she could become unbalanced in the future?

Since I first saw this Card I thought it would be awesome once a few more Unlimited Cards are part of the game, becoming more and more versatile the longer the game has been running. It isn't a nerf yet, since nothing has been rotated out yet, but in the Long run this will make her weaker than she could have been.

Did you think that wasn't what you wanted the Card to do? Are you planning to get back to Traveller at some Point and Change this when you can recode stuff more easily maybe?

Edit: @Draygon: Yeah, I cannot see the Tribbles when testing Aleta on Puffy.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:02:14 PM by Heaven-Canceler »

Other accounts of mine can be found on Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity.

Offline ANewStart

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 12:22:56 PM »
I still have to delete some decks and rebuild them. Since it's asking cards I don't even have in those decks, I can't remove them.

Thanks anyway for the fast reaction with the hotfixes.
Happened to me too, I assumed it meant after all I didn't have 2* sage of strength for example.

BTW I am unsure I understand the illegal issue regarding having soulbound cards in a deck? Please explain me if you can, sorry I am still feeling new here :)

P.S.
Thank you all who are hardworking on this all and on making us a smooth nice order :)
I am sorry if we stressed you at times, I know we didn't mean to :) Your hard work is appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:26:20 PM by ANewStart »

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2014, 12:26:17 PM »
This is not a thread for reporting bugs. There's another thread for that, please use it.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline Trevinburgh

• View Profile
    • IWgamewiki
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2014, 04:14:08 PM »
Ran the Launcher (yet) again, it found a new version which has fixed my problem with the standalone Mac client. The version working for me reports itself as 1.2 External (Beta)

Offline FeiLing

• has Reach
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2014, 05:06:04 PM »
Like how you sneaked in the Aletta change, since being able to create illegal stuff in ranked play seems quite wrong to me.

Concerning the battlefields: Does that mean the dod palace once again has cherry blossoms?
#StretchGoat

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2014, 08:38:00 PM »
Like how you sneaked in the Aletta change, since being able to create illegal stuff in ranked play seems quite wrong to me.

Concerning the battlefields: Does that mean the dod palace once again has cherry blossoms?

We didn't sneak anything in, she wasn't meant to have those cards in her list in the first place.

I believe that's the case.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.