Here are the notes for the hotfix. Currently the hotfix is only for the Steam build, standalones will be updated in a few hours.
An issue where other players wouldn’t receive trade request has been fixed. At the moment there is a known issue where trades aren’t being finalized, we are currently resolving it.
• Cartographer should now be properly appearing in players’ collections.
• Fixed an issue with a corrupted file not allowing OSX players to run the game.
• Fixed an issue where Aleta, Immortal Traveller would summon Unlimited characters that weren’t yet released, or even simply existed on the database as possible development cards.
• Fixed an error where the server was saving all decks so that every card was soulbound. (You will need to remake or edit you current decks that have been deemed illegal by the bug, please simply replace the cards with your unsoulbound cards so the deck is once again legal)
• Issues relating to purchasing LP through Steam should be resolved.
• In order to resolve the issue with Aleta, Immortal Traveller, she has been changed to only create Characters that are currently ranked legal.
• The Exile mechanic now shows and costs the correct amount on each card.
• Fixed an issue with the standalone launcher that was causing error messages in the patch notes.
• Fixed an error with the bug report form that was preventing bugs being reported.
• Master and apprentice packs can now be opened.
• Multiple issues with premium battlefields have been resolved.