Author Topic: MerliniX/Sakuya Power Hour: Analysis, Commentary, and Best of 3 Games  (Read 795 times)

Offline Best Sakuya NA

• View Profile
What if I told you MerliniX (currently Rank 2 in Ranked) and Best Sakuya NA played some Best of 3s, talked about the metagame, explained and analyzed top level decks and plays in the games, went over a few thoughts on Order, and more, all in one short hour?

MerliniX/Sakuya Power Hour: Analysis, Commentary, and Best of 3 Games
http://www.twitch.tv/bestsakuyana/c/5640309

The video features one hour of powerful decks made (or simply optimized) by MerliniX and myself as we duke it out and talk about the current competitive scene in Infinity Wars. We also do some fairly stylish plays throughout, we mention a few other streams (Infinity Wars and otherwise) and generally had a great time doing this stream. Additionally, if all goes well, we'll hopefully get more streaming duo content like this once Order hits, so stay tuned on both his and my stream if you want more similar content.

Our stream links:
http://www.twitch.tv/merlinix/
http://www.twitch.tv/bestsakuyana/

Offline KillerOrc

• The road to success is always under construction.
    • View Profile
Re: MerliniX/Sakuya Power Hour: Analysis, Commentary, and Best of 3 Games
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 05:55:53 PM »
Cool, I will definitely check this out.

Btw, did you put it as a highlight? If you did not then you should do so, I think twitch now deletes vods after a certain time (a week I think).

Offline Quickslip

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 07:36:41 PM »
Posting for more(MOAR) similar content!

One thing of note though is that your voice level was very soft compared to merlinix's. There wasn't really a good volume level to keep the video at to hear both of you but not make merlinix sound loud. Other than that, MOAR.

Offline Best Sakuya NA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 10:45:52 PM »
Yeah the voice level thing was definitely an issue, I'll be sure to fix that for next time, haha. And yeah, it's a highlight, I should send it over to youtube at some point today too.

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 11:34:42 PM »
Aww 2 of my favorite players together. Totes adorbs guys. I'll definitely check it out

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 11:46:47 PM »
I am definitely up for doing more of these. I would also be open to people letting us know if there are any particular topics (decks, cards, metagame, etc.) that you are interested in hearing us talk about in the future.

I know I am prone to ramble without a specific topic.

Offline KillerOrc

• The road to success is always under construction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 08:50:43 PM »
I think this is a great idea and it was a nice stream.

Keep it up, make it a weekly/monthly thing like the shows they have for HS. Bring in good top players, talk about the meta. Make and play some good ranked decks and have fun!

I´d definitely be looking at this in the future! Hopefully you might make the stream time EU friendly too ;)

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 10:50:21 AM »
I'm always up for info on thoughts in regards to Warpath and when it's back in the meta. ;)
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.