Author Topic: TheBuffalox's Tourney Has a Winner!  (Read 1081 times)

Offline TheBuffalox Wins

• Collecting cards each day!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter Page
TheBuffalox's Tourney Has a Winner!
« on: November 27, 2014, 12:40:51 AM »
I'll be giving ALL rewards when I catch you online next, and will be starting now. Please PM me on the Forums of when I can meet you in-game if you have a time you'll be able to get on! Thank you and we had a VERY nice Tourney!!!!!!!!!

And Your Winner Is:

WINSANITY!!!

Congrats!

Recap of all rewards, and who earned them!

First: WinSanity: GoldFoil Tygris, Master Architect, Gold Agent Coyle, Soulseller, Platinum Agent Coyle, Primal Hunter, Oblivion, Agent Coyle, Mechborn, Platinum Omnitron, Platinum Avatar of Lingbao, Platinum Mega Unit 03, Platinum Titan of the New World, The Virus of Avarrach, Inter-Dimensional Phase Bot, Pras, the Traitor of Dawn, Platinum Tygrugh, the Insane, Platinum Aleta, Immortal Survivor, Prophet Karani, Foil Recycle, Gold Hubris of the Strong, Patient Zero, Aberion, Hammer of Dawn, Shikana, Who Demands Tribute, Untapped Wilderness.

Second: Logadd: Gold Agent Coyle, Hellbringer, Agent Coyle, Zomborg, Platinum Bloodbath, Vasir the Chained Prince, Mass Death, Omnitron, Platinum Phalanx Commander, Mark 1 'Brimstone' Battle Tank, Platinum Titan of the New World, Bromich's Banner, Ju-Lin, Who Rewrites History, Platinum Bounty Hunter, Bromich, Field Commander, Chalice of Madness, Platinum Master of Demons, Platinum Corrupted Forest, Aleta, Immortal Tinkerer, Platinum Inspire, Cheryl, the Forward Scout, Apparition, Hidden By Clouds, Foil Wheezer, Demon of Smog, Gold Lucca, Combat Mechanic.

Third: Shobuki: Platinum Hilderic, the Fist of Dawn, Titan of the New World, Aleta, Immortal Survivor, Platinum Phalanx Commander, Mega Unit 03, Dragon Project, Evolving Parasite, Ireul, Vanguard of Ruin, the Demon Wastes, Shifting Stone, Radariah, Foil Honor Hill, Shield Generator, Gold Xi, Who Honors the Dead, Bromich, Field Commander, Aleta, Immortal Tinkerer, Skraar, Platinum Overload, Untapped Wilderness, Mass Death, Hilderic, the Fist of Dawn, Daode, Sage of Strength, Platinum Tusked Behemoth Exhumed, Foil Suffering Verorian, Aleta, Immortal Traveller, Apparition, Platinum Temporary Mass Reality Shift, Platinum Controlled Temporal Anomaly.

Fourth: Adorabear: Aleta, Immortal Searcher, Aleta, Immortal Sufferer, Platinum Hilderic, the Fist of Dawn, Platinum Overload, Aleta, Immortal Sorceress, Platinum Spec Op, Aleta, Immortal Survivor, Humble, Junkyard, Kali, Ascended, Lanstead, Foil Verore Magic Syphoner, Ancient Egg, Gold Wreckful Walrus, Platinum Summoner of the Deep, Engine of Reincarnation, Demon of Fear, Platinum Demon Hunter, Phalanx Commander, Platinum Controlled Temporal Anomaly, Daode, Sage of Strength, Unstable Bomb-bot, Platinum Temporary Mass Reality Shift.

Fifth: Kurasu: Aleta, Immortal Tinkerer, Junkyard, Platinum Ultra Unit, Irial, Granthar, Elder Ape, Aleta, Immortal Caretaker, Phalanx Commander, Shirazius the Cruel, Unstable Bomb-bot, Undisturbed Necropolis,Precautionary Measures, Bromich, Field Commander, Aleta, Immortal Survivor, Aleta, Immortal Sufferer, Evolving Parasite, Dugg, Foil Unstoppable, Devil of Despair, Shrine to the Heavens, Untapped Wilderness, Angelify, Foil Scramble, Ancient Egg, Dragon Project, Best Fiends, Sacculus, the Final Hammer, Demonic Presence.

I ❤ Doctor Who! Probably the only Premium Genesis Industries Artifact Collector in the Game. ☑ Nexus donated to Infinity Wars Tournament. :-D

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
Re: TheBuffalox's Tourney Has a Winner!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 01:33:58 AM »
My name in giant letters. What I always wanted :D

Offline Shobuki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 02:12:40 AM »
To be able to compete and keep on par with the top of the leaderboards was exhilarating. Fun tourney. To get some publicity, reputation, and make my name known. c:< Woo, see you guys next tourney!

Offline goldernebel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 02:14:03 AM »
Man I wish I had entered this tourney. The amount of nice cards good god 0.o. Nice work for everyone who competed in it.

Offline goobypls

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 06:30:46 PM »
sinsanity the god KreyGasm

gratz!  8)