Author Topic: It's time for the preOrder!  (Read 31029 times)

schumisaurus

Re: It's time for the preOrder!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2014, 12:52:22 AM »
Just saying. You misspelled stretch goat like a WHOLE bunch.

^^^stretch goats unlock the other avatars and card backs. That's why it says 2 or 3 copies of all unlocked stretch goat alt arts

*glare* I can make you Sins again, you know.

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 12:53:54 AM »

^^^stretch goats unlock the other avatars and card backs. That's why it says 2 or 3 copies of all unlocked stretch goat alt arts

*glare* I can make you Sins again, you know.

But.....then what would I do with all these Winsanity 2014 coffee mugs I ordered? q.q

Offline NikaSharkeh

• For Science!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2014, 12:57:01 AM »
The stretch goal bonuses are a community goal. Once the community purchases a specific number of packs, one goal will be unlocked for everyone, and so on.

Once the game is back up, you'll be able to see the preOrder bar for this.

Got it, sorry! You are really fast at responding, i wasnt fast enough to edit my post  ;D

In my own opinion it sort of removes the element of exclusivity though, that everyone who purchases at least 1 pack will get most of the pre-order stuff anyway once community reaches the goal. "Buy 10 packs - get one out of three exclusive avatars(which are not achiveable any other way but purchasing said 10 pack)" would've probably been better. But, just my opinion as i said x3

Cant wait for the release, amazing job! :D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 12:59:44 AM by NikaSharkeh »

Offline BlackLightning

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2014, 12:57:33 AM »
I have a feeling that the Moose card is going to give FD and WP a MEAN splash.

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2014, 01:00:59 AM »

This! :P

Also I really love the redy-gold angel cardback ill definitely be useing it if I can. Also hype for Ian alt art! We need maximum stretchgoats!

The glorious warrior alt art is cool but a bit strange considering he is about to be shot in the head. Not really my idea of glory but... artistic licence I guess?

All in all very hype. Seems like there is something for everyone here :)
Goose got me loose!

Offline Heart

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2014, 01:01:42 AM »
I didn't expect much and I'm still let down...

Anyway, I have a couple of questions.
Are those alternate artworks shown the final version or close to what they are going to look like in terms of quality?
Also is there any guarantee measures in place for the deck effect, seeing how the last preorder deck effect was pretty lazy and at this point an insult to your largest preorder supporters, especially when comparing it to a baseline deck effect with the infestation one? How am I as a customer encouraged to buy 1 50 pack instead of 2 25 packs, considering the lack of quality shown in the last preorder? I am completely serious, and don't want to waste my money on something like that again, so please change my mind.
Follow your...

schumisaurus

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2014, 01:06:51 AM »
Are those alternate artworks shown the final version or close to what they are going to look like in terms of quality?

These are the finished works, yes.

Also is there any guarantee measures in place for the deck effect?

What kind of guarantee are you looking for? There is certainly a deck effect for buying 50 packs, I have updated the post with the image.

Offline goobypls

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2014, 01:09:13 AM »
No reason for me to reach the 50 pack tier it seems. Im actually a bit confused if a ticket to support can still merge IP and LP purchases together to unlock a next tier. The red cardback looks beautiful, I hope it gets unlocked. And yay for Ian drawing whatever card we vote on! Hype!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 06:01:34 PM by goobypls »

Offline Heart

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2014, 01:15:15 AM »
Idk maybe something like, if the deck effect is not up to quality like the ascension one, the customer can have an option for something else so that way it doesn't feel like they are wasting a lot of money for nothing?
Follow your...

Offline 3Sleeper

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2014, 01:15:37 AM »
so no reason to pre order 1x50 pack instead of 2x25...?

didnt we have the same problem last time with ascension?

Offline NikaSharkeh

• For Science!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2014, 01:17:49 AM »
Also, probably newb question:

If i purchase 50 pack, do i get the bonuses(at least avatar, cardback, effect) now, or only when order gets released?

Offline 3Sleeper

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2014, 01:18:24 AM »
when it gets released

Offline Heart

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2014, 01:18:30 AM »
Also don't take this the wrong way, but I would highly suggest you send your artists back and redo both the noble protector and banish alt arts. Tbh those look like the worst they had very little effort put into it and don't exact compel me to preorder more.
Take a look at the quality in all the other alt arts you;ve done, and then compare it to the cartoon effects in this preorder.
The glorious warrior is passable.
Follow your...

Offline trivialpursuit

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2014, 01:19:34 AM »
That deck effect looks a little.. underwhelming? At least compared to the Infestation one. THAT was a cool effect. Hopefully there's a neat animation or something.

Also I'm not too keen on the alt art cards or avatars tbh. But I really like the card backs, so I'll be gunning for those

schumisaurus

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2014, 01:20:30 AM »
No reason for me to reach the 50 pack tier it seems. Im actually a bit confused if a ticket to support can still merge IP and LP purchases together to unlock a next tier. The red cardback looks beautiful, I hope it get's unlocked. And yay for Ian drawing whatever card we vote on! Hype!

I have updated the original post, you can email marketing@lightmare.com.au to have your packs combined.