Author Topic: RECRUITING!!! {SSC}SoulSobriety Gaming Community!  (Read 2767 times)

Offline Jamburglar

• View Profile
Re: RECRUITING!!! {SSC}SoulSobriety Gaming Community!
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2014, 04:12:27 AM »
IGN: Jamburglar

Exp: MTG for 16 years off and on.  IW for about 4 months now.

I'm on for a few hours at least each day.

Have steam, can get TS just don't have a mic atm.
Your jams have now been burgled.  That is all.

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 02:17:35 PM »
OUR In-House clan tournament will be at 8:30 PM EST.  Take note of this please and try to show up around 8:00 PM if you can.

Offline Punchinello

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 03:44:59 AM »

In-game name:  Punchinello

TCG experience:  Dabbled in Pokemon TCG (waaaay back in the day ;)  1st Edition Charizard that I sold too early :()

How active are you in IW: Every other day.  Occasionally only once a week.  Schedule is hectic.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3, Steam, etc: Steam ID- SkrallRampager

Offline bio

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 04:17:10 AM »
Hi I'm Bionerd (that's my IGN for IW and for a lot of other things).

TCG experience: Grew up on mtg (10-15years), mostly draft format tournaments and casual games.
I've also played a bunch of small web-based ones and mini-card-games that I don't expect other people to be that familiar with (xenocard, etc, ask if you are interested).

How active am I in IW: It varies a lot. When I'm active I tend to be really active (every day), but I'll probably end up taking breaks from it a lot (sometimes a week, sometimes a few months). So far I have a little over 1k hours logged on the game.

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2014, 05:59:58 PM »
Hi I'm Bionerd (that's my IGN for IW and for a lot of other things).

TCG experience: Grew up on mtg (10-15years), mostly draft format tournaments and casual games.
I've also played a bunch of small web-based ones and mini-card-games that I don't expect other people to be that familiar with (xenocard, etc, ask if you are interested).

How active am I in IW: It varies a lot. When I'm active I tend to be really active (every day), but I'll probably end up taking breaks from it a lot (sometimes a week, sometimes a few months). So far I have a little over 1k hours logged on the game.

Looks great!  Read my smaller mass post below. I was looking forward to you showing up, but I know things come up!  And with the activity do not sweat it. We are a relaxed community and not going to penalize you for not being on. Just try to visit our website as you can! And I will look in to xenocard, but sticking to IW for our community.

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2014, 06:01:05 PM »

In-game name:  Punchinello

TCG experience:  Dabbled in Pokemon TCG (waaaay back in the day ;)  1st Edition Charizard that I sold too early :()

How active are you in IW: Every other day.  Occasionally only once a week.  Schedule is hectic.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3, Steam, etc: Steam ID- SkrallRampager

PUNCHI!!! It'll be awesome to have you with us. I know what a hectic schedule can be like exactly so as I tell everyone else, do not sweat it. People have lives and 'pleasure' can not always come first. Or maybe the word fun would be worth it. On a side note I have a few 1st Edition Charizards xD

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2014, 06:03:16 PM »
IGN: Jamburglar

Exp: MTG for 16 years off and on.  IW for about 4 months now.

I'm on for a few hours at least each day.

Have steam, can get TS just don't have a mic atm.

I have not met you yet, but I'm looking forward to you being with us!  What's your Steam ID?  And that's sure a long time to be playing MTG.

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
What's Going On, On!?!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2014, 06:07:14 PM »
Alrighty peeps, IW players, and card junkies!

I have been extremely busy with the holidays so I apologize for any attendance or things not seeming exactly how they should be.  Recently I was working 2:30-11 for my shifts this past week and with the holidays time was a real crunch. I ended up getting home around 11:30-11:40 each night.  Point being is that with this next week coming up and a few weeks after I can get a fresh start and we will be pumped up ready to go.

Some things I have noticed that some community members might not be aware of:

This forum post is not a main source of community news/content for {SSC}SoulSobriety
Visit our website and SIGN up at: www.soulsobrietyclan.com (You have to hit login and register)

Try to be active on TS3! It's not necessary, but a lot of our members go on there.

Add each other! Some people do not even know that you exist within our community, which is kind of funny, but the whole point is so that you can meet people and ge together and play!

I hope all has been well with all, any question leave below. Thanks!

Offline LEGION346

• Translator
  • Don't make me miss that rush, take me to the crush
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2014, 10:18:20 PM »
Hello. I think I can join. At least something new in my life :P
IGN: LEGION346
Exp: I played a lot Yu-Gi-Oh, Duel Masters, DoC and now I'm playing IW in free time. I'm trying to play IW every day.
I have Team Speak and my steam id: Ramon Outcast ( Don't ask why :P )

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2015, 08:16:28 AM »
Hello. I think I can join. At least something new in my life :P
IGN: LEGION346
Exp: I played a lot Yu-Gi-Oh, Duel Masters, DoC and now I'm playing IW in free time. I'm trying to play IW every day.
I have Team Speak and my steam id: Ramon Outcast ( Don't ask why :P )

Looks great!  Join us on TeamSpeak when you can so we can talk more. I think this will be a great addition to your life!

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 08:52:26 AM »
Welcome our 3 new moderators in {SSC}SoulSobriety Community for Infinity Wars!  Our newest moderators to the game will be Zokusei, OddFellowSteampunk, and SSCMystellica.

As moderators, they will be responsible for the follow to make sure our community succeeds!

• Coordinate forum posts and applications on the Lightmare website

• Coordinate the Infinity Wars section on our community website

• Relay important information to other community members such as important news or events

• Answer questions about our community or any members' concerns.

• Encourage the community and help in planning of events!

Please welcome them and be sure to add them!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 08:54:21 AM by SSCSlayer »

Offline HeliosAFlame

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2015, 11:11:45 PM »
IGN HeliosAFlame

TCG Experience, played magic casually on mtgo for years and more recently played a bit more competitively and got 19th in a Grand Prix. Was the second highest ranked player on EU in HS briefly. Current rank 2 in IW.
I log into IW every day p much.

I have steam and Team Speak, my TS name is HeliosAFlame

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2015, 12:33:04 AM »
IGN HeliosAFlame

TCG Experience, played magic casually on mtgo for years and more recently played a bit more competitively and got 19th in a Grand Prix. Was the second highest ranked player on EU in HS briefly. Current rank 2 in IW.
I log into IW every day p much.

I have steam and Team Speak, my TS name is HeliosAFlame

Hey Helios! It will be great to have you with us!  I look forward to having you with us both competitively and casually as a gamer.  Please remember to register on our website, browse around and join in on Teamspeak.  I'll be sure to approve you soon!

Offline Interesting_Socks

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2015, 09:38:18 PM »
Registered as JaJa182.

I used to play a lot of competitive cartridge pokemon and had a lot of success. I've been ranked no.1 on the most popular simulator at the time. Won a few tournaments and won a couple of player of the year awards.

I recently discovered Infinity Wars and like pokemon both players make their move at the same time. I've been really enjoying it so far and only wish I had more time to play it. (I probably average 1 ranked match per day).

But I have absolutely no previous TCG Experience.

Offline BlackLightning

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 08:10:07 PM »
Hi SSC,

I just registered on the website as BlackLightning. I think the clan is a great idea to get the community involved a little more so I decided that I would like to be a part of it and contribute to the positive experience.

My TCG involvement is not awe inspiring. I have played MTG casually with my friends for a while and still do from time to time. As for IW, I signed up in early October and log in on a near daily basis. I thoroughly enjoy the game and I'm a pretty competitive player. 

On a side note, Spew brought SSC to my attention and suggested that I join. I have Steam and will download TeamSpeak promptly.

Looking forward to joining the group!
BlackLightning