Author Topic: RECRUITING!!! {SSC}SoulSobriety Gaming Community!  (Read 2768 times)

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
RECRUITING!!! {SSC}SoulSobriety Gaming Community!
« on: November 11, 2014, 02:20:16 AM »
{SSC}SoulSobriety Multi-Gaming Community

When you read the front page of our website you might have noticed we started out in the year 2009. Over the years we have been quite successful in the games we play, majorly being MMOs. Our clan at the time did everything from game nights, to competitions and a few tournaments. Those times were really fun, but the MMO market declined and many games played died over time. Even though this cycle is inevitable, by moving away from a clan-based system, to a more community-based system, we are opening up many more opportunities.

Check us out at http://www.soulsobrietyclan.com

Register easily: http://www.soulsobrietyclan.com/wp-login.php?action=register

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our goals for Infinity Wars:

To have fun in this game
Establish a trading post for community members to trade cards easily
Host public and private community tournaments with and without prizes
Everyone train each other and build your strategy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US!?

In-House tourneys (if enough players).

Building Community (We get a large amount of players in the games we enter.)

Great Players

Other games than just Infinity Wars

Helpful Community

Steam Support

and More!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roster: (IGN)

Active:

SSCSlayer

Zokusei

Polar_Bear (pending)

Thoth (pending)

Grinnin_Gin (approved)

Evixe (pending)

BlitzXStorm (approved)

Toon310 (approved)

BlueRedRevolver (pending)

OddFellowSteampunk (approved)

Allocura (approved)

Merlinix (approved)

Winsanity (approved)

Reese (pending)

honeybadger265 (pending)

Spar (approved)

DrayGon777 (pending)

Toon310 (approved)

Jamburglar (pending)

Punchinello (pending)

bio (pending)

Legion346 (pending)

MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD TeamSpeak3 for the best communication!!!

TS3:

216.246.109.163:10038

If you're interested, apply below by fill out this minor application!

In-game name:

TCG experience:

How active are you in IW: (Daily, Every other day, Weekly)

Do you have TeamSpeak 3, Steam, etc: (if so put username for contact)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 09:43:49 PM by SSCSlayer »

Offline Asura

• View Profile
Re: RECRUITING!!! {SSC}SoulSobriety Gaming Community!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 03:22:11 AM »
Hey, Asura checking in. Let's have fun with this game guys! Can't wait to meet the new recruits :D

Offline Elphie "Agent" Coyle

• Creator
  • Administrator
  • This ain't your grandpa's card game...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 09:46:22 PM »
Great to see clans coming in!

Works well for me to test things I want to see in IW 2 years from now. ;)

Connecting with you on Skype Slayer. :)

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 09:57:33 PM »
Hi, I'm Grinnin_Gin

To those from the SoulSoberityClan, I'm possibly joining as a member, but in any event I'm offering my services as a person for clan members to go to to find specific cards they are looking for, or those who wish to understand the value of their cards as they come into the game and get experienced.

At the core of any game, I believe in an element of fairness and this extends to trading. I intend to make fair offers and help ensure that members of this clan have a reliable and safe source to obtain trading knowledge. My door is always open, and I look forward to help you out with everything from trade values, to deck designs, and more.

Offline Allocura

• Everything is Connected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 10:17:26 PM »
In-game name: Allocura

TCG experience: 13 Years of Magic: The Gathering

How active are you in IW: Daily

Do you have TeamSpeak 3, Steam, etc: I have everything.

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. -Oscar Wilde

Offline BlitzXStorm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 10:41:26 PM »
IGN: BlitzxStorm

I never played any tcg b4 but i used to play alot of yugioh

i have everything or can get it

Offline honeybadger265

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 12:02:52 AM »
IGN: honeybadger265

TCG Experience: I played Magic for about 3 years, and the occasional Pokemon and YuGiOh

How active are you in IW: I am on daily, for atleast 3-4 hours (not consecutive)

Do you have Teamspeak, Steam, etc: For communication I have teamspeak, steam, skype, and curse voice

Offline OddfellowSteampunk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 01:01:43 AM »
IGN OddfellowSteampunk
TCG Experience 52 levels of this crazy game, I dip my toes in a few others but really this is my first and main TCG game.

I am here daily for more hours than one gamer should admit to.

I have steam, I need to check if I have Teamspeak set up on this computer but i will grab that if i don't. I have Steam and Skype play with a boatload of MMOs too.

Offline Reese

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 07:00:42 PM »
In-game name: Reese

TCG experience: 2 years of MTG

How active are you in IW: Fri through Sun. More when Android client is released.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3, Steam, etc: Yes to all. STEAM: REESE
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 05:50:12 PM by Reese »

Offline Winsanity

• The Winsanity is overwhleming
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 08:15:42 PM »
IGN: Winsanity

TCG Experience: 8 years of various card games, but Yu-Gi-Oh competitively. Took 6 years off. Been playing IW 3 months, and am considered a strong player by most.

How active are you: Every day for atleast 5 hours generally.

Communication: I have Steam, but should be investing in a mic soon so that I can actually speak to people.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 11:16:34 PM »
I don't know if I'm really active enough to join. Then again, joining might help me to be more active. Still, I also have a fair amount of other games trying to tie up my free time as well so... I'll think about joining.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 03:37:17 AM »
First of all, sorry for the delay in posting to those who wondered what is going on and might have gotten semi-disinterested.  I successfully got my new job and received a promotion 3 days in. It has been tough and tiring.

ALL APPLICANTS have a great application and therefore accepted. Remember to register on our website, add others, and most important have fun!  Below are a few replies to the applications!

@Allocura: We have talked and played a few matches together already. I love what I have seen so far from you!

@BlitzxStorm: We have played a few rounds as well. I do not know too much about you, but it has been fun playing meanwhile! Thanks for being around!

@OddfellowSteampunk  You are going to be bringing to the table so much for us!  I am very excited to have you with us based off of our few conversations together.  Let us hope the future you bring us is a prosperous one. Guide us with knowledge O'Something One!

@Reese:  Thank you for your application!  I can not wait to meet and play a few rounds with you.  Having multiple platforms will definitely be beautiful for this game!

@Winsanity: Great TCG background!!!  I love to see the years and competitive time in Yu-Gi-Oh!  That game has surely changed over time.  I look forward to the mic investment and mostly... you <3.

@Draygon: The choice is yours, but there is nothing to lose!  If you play the game then you're active. Our goal is to make sure you have someone to play with and have a fun time! 

Offline Spar

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 03:52:26 AM »

Ign: Spar

TCG EXP: 5 years MTG

IW Activity: daily

Teamspeak: yes

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 01:27:15 AM »
All right, I'll go ahead and apply. You've sold me. XD

In-game name: DrayGon777

TCG experience: I've played a bit of MtG, A small amount of Pokémon when it first came out (and decided it didn't do the game justice), a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! which is the only game I even attempted a tournament (and failed pretty bad at, never getting past first match), Hearthstone (though I don't really play it that much), Might and Magic: Duel of Champions though no PvP as of yet, and a slew of other various card games I can't recall the names of at this time.

How active are you in IW: Varies, I try to log in daily, but recently other games have been begging for my attention. Evolve will be one coming up as I intend to pre-order it.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3, Steam, etc: I have Teamspeak 3, Steam ([006600]Dray'Gon [The early part is a color tag for one of my games that I kinda stopped playing and haven't bothered to fix my name]), and I've got Mumble but rarely used it. I also have Skype, but tend to prefer Teamspeak over Skype. Don't want to give Skype name out here, though.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline SSCSlayer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 01:14:40 AM »
Our first tournament!  Information can be found on this post:  http://www.soulsobrietyclan.com/forums/topic/infinity-wars-tournament-1/