Author Topic: [WEAK] Rift Wars #1 (Ended)  (Read 13525 times)

Offline HeliosAFlame

• View Profile
Re: [WEAK] Rift Wars #1
« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2015, 01:19:49 AM »
Thank you for running the tourney wolf :).

It was good fun even with its problems, I greatly appreciate everyone in the community who puts time in making tourneys happen.

Offline Reincarnation

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2015, 01:33:18 AM »
Logadd conceded his game to me, so your result for Round 3 is incorrect, Weak_Wolf.

Advises for tournament organization:
1. Any one MUST negotiate time on this thread. Anyone that doesn't show up will concede this game.
2. Use websites like Challonge to help organize the bracket and send message to players.
3. Exclude those didn't show up at the beginning of the tournament in next tournament(which you are doing right now)

Offline Weak_Wolf

• In Vino Veritas
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2015, 02:23:31 AM »
Logadd conceded his game to me, so your result for Round 3 is incorrect, Weak_Wolf.

Advises for tournament organization:
1. Any one MUST negotiate time on this thread. Anyone that doesn't show up will concede this game.
2. Use websites like Challonge to help organize the bracket and send message to players.
3. Exclude those didn't show up at the beginning of the tournament in next tournament(which you are doing right now)

First off I am sorry about the mix up, I made it earlier than emailed the both of you letting you know it was a mistake, but then forgot to fix it lol. I will change this now.

My only reply to your responses is that I have considered using tournament sites like Challonge and Binary Beast and I decided to stick with the forum as a medium for the tournaments. I want to keep everything as related to IW.

I want people to frequent the forum more often to check their messages and check for thread updates. If I post brackets on a different site then they now have to either go to 2 sites whenever they want to see what is going on, which is alot of leg work, or they will exclude the forum in all and only frequent whichever site the bracket is hosted on. At the end of the day I want this tourney to help build a stronger community, and sending people to other websites seemed counter intuitive.

Thanks for the feedback man, i really appreciate it. let me know if you have anything else to add.