Author Topic: Mechanize and Engineer?  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Heaven-Canceler

• Travelling worlds out of fascination.
    • View Profile
Mechanize and Engineer?
« on: October 29, 2014, 06:09:03 PM »
Hey, just today I wondered about possible Combos between Cards and then it made me think about how the Order Card Mechanize as seen in Previews would allow you to make any Card for a very low cost into an artificial character. Combined with Engineer this could lead to an almost sure fire way to get Mega Units out and going. If you have 3x Mechanize and Mega Units + Non artificial characters, you could have quite the scary stuff Happening there. Of course you would still have to pay 7 for it to work, but I don't think that is impossible to have work.

I cannot say for sure, is that potential Combo broken or not? I have heard of Subjugated Dragon resurrection turn 3 or so, but this would potentially allow you to get out multiple mega Units quite early if you have a full set of Mechanize.

Other accounts of mine can be found on Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity.

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
Re: Mechanize and Engineer?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 06:16:23 PM »
There is a deck that currently does this already.

You can find it here;

http://infinite-network.com/deck/view/7225/metalboobs

Offline Heaven-Canceler

• Travelling worlds out of fascination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 07:05:49 PM »
Wait... If I get this right, you use Evellee to recruit the cannon fodder, then sacrifice it to get the Mega-Unit, rinse and repeat as time goes by and the existing Mega-Units die or anything else.

Other accounts of mine can be found on Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity.

Offline MerliniX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 07:11:16 PM »
Yeah exactly. It is a lot of fun, but not really that great in the current meta.

Offline TDa96

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 09:46:29 PM »
Why not using Tygris, the architect in command? Becouse he is legendary?

wham

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 11:32:08 PM »
He's not that good of a card

Offline TDa96

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 09:39:41 PM »
Isn't he? I have a deck with him and I have (almost) guaranteed t7 MU2. If you recruit artificial using evelee, the character can be killed. With Tygris you can create another one(s) no matter what

Offline Clearbeard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 05:32:59 PM »
By card text, you should have a chance of recruiting the shuffled artificial character instead of your hoped for Mega Unit.  For instance, if the only artificial character in your deck is a Mega Unit 02, and you target a Cannon Fodder, you should have a 50% chance of getting your fodder back, fully healed and reset to base stats, for 7 resources.  Is this how it works in practice?  I don't have Orion, Master Engineer so I haven't been able to experiment with him.  If not, it should probably be reported as a bug.