Author Topic: Endless Drone  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Chad33

• View Profile
Endless Drone
« on: October 07, 2014, 03:52:29 PM »
Anyone else annoyed by how crowded it can get with endless drones? Does anyone have any tips on how to manage having about ten of them in the support zone with other characters? I would imagine they're an important part of a genesis deck as sacrifice fodder, but they get annoying sometimes.

Also I'm not sure why a 2/2 character is a 2 resource card. Because of its ability?

Offline Screamindiz

• View Profile
Re: Endless Drone
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 03:57:09 PM »
I think they are planning on implementing another mechanic to choose multiples for movement in the near future.

Offline Logadd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 05:21:52 PM »
Yes they have 2/2 because of ability and no, noone uses them in good GI decks. It would be nice to have atleast something like graveyard choosing for all zones, but we can't really expect it before IW2015

Offline Chad33

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 06:20:27 PM »
I guess I'm still too much of a newbie, then, because I have some. I actually didn't put in all that I have, because if I had all twenty out it would be painful. I don't think I'd have the shrapnel launcher in my deck if I didn't have drones to sacrifice.

Offline Heaven-Canceler

• Travelling worlds out of fascination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 07:11:54 PM »
I saw a pretty scary deck using Unending Drones which are being resurrected with the +3/+3 Bonus from that Infected Robot and then Constructed onto whatever is out. I think it is a Sleepers/GI cross character?

I guess they also work wonderfully as repeated sacrifice material for a Verore/GI deck since they come back into play even if they get killed by a fireball or something similar in difference to the Thrall.

Other accounts of mine can be found on Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity.

Offline Deadguy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 07:35:13 PM »
I saw a pretty scary deck using Unending Drones which are being resurrected with the +3/+3 Bonus from that Infected Robot and then Constructed onto whatever is out. I think it is a Sleepers/GI cross character?
I use a deck like that. It's only +2/2 from the Infested Scavenger, but you can get more with Decrepit Crystals. Wish I had a second scavenger though, I'm having a hell of a time finding a second Sleeper commander to use. I've got a Diseased Zombie right now, to hit weak commanders, but he's not very useful. Recurring Nightmare would also be nice. Maybe Infectious zombie, to construct the drones onto.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:38:32 PM by nacho »

Offline MrSinister

• Why cant i hold all this cheese ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 10:42:03 PM »
The statement that noone uses them in good genesis decks is maybe a bit harsh.
If you want to be ULTRA SUPER EPIC COMPETITIVE maybe not. But puffy are they effective in a Omnitron Deck. Have them come back to be buffed by mechanism and they retain that buff after coming back from the grave.

Offline Chad33

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 11:05:48 PM »
I'll have to remember that when I get those cards.

Offline Nehkrimah

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 12:33:13 AM »
Endless drones are also great for powering a shield generator, and for sacrificing to the Junkyard.

I've also got an Infested Scavenger deck with 3 as commanders so if an infested drone dies, it comes back as an 8/8

Offline Heaven-Canceler

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 05:23:28 PM »
I use a deck like that. It's only +2/2 from the Infested Scavenger, but you can get more with Decrepit Crystals. Wish I had a second scavenger though, I'm having a hell of a time finding a second Sleeper commander to use. I've got a Diseased Zombie right now, to hit weak commanders, but he's not very useful. Recurring Nightmare would also be nice. Maybe Infectious zombie, to construct the drones onto.

Eh, I have an extra Scavenger that is tradeable if you want. In-game Name is the same as the one I have here.

Offline Deadguy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 09:17:36 PM »

Eh, I have an extra Scavenger that is tradeable if you want. In-game Name is the same as the one I have here.
Only thing I have to trade are extras from the Exiles starter, and some more from whatever deck goes on sale next. So unless you want some unstable demons, or hungry devils, or Gather the Weaks, there's not much I have to offer you.

Offline Heaven-Canceler

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 07:16:22 AM »

Only thing I have to trade are extras from the Exiles starter, and some more from whatever deck goes on sale next. So unless you want some unstable demons, or hungry devils, or Gather the Weaks, there's not much I have to offer you.

Uh, I think I mixed up something anyway. You meant Infested Scavenger, not Zombie Scavenger, right? The ZS are what I have 7 of. My bad.