Author Topic: Patch 1.0b mini patch  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Poga

• QA and Design
    • View Profile
Patch 1.0b mini patch
« on: September 04, 2014, 03:23:06 AM »
Here are the issues we were able to sort out asap.

- Defense Golem and Jungle Giant can now properly block flying characters, as they now both have Reach.

- The log in screen has been slightly slowed down.

- Resuming planning will no longer return cards to your hand that were discarded in previous turns.

- Fixed a bug where the chat would slightly protrude the chat box.

- You can no longer log out while requesting or accepting an invite to a game.

- Fixed a bug with evolving parasite that was causing an endless turn in most games involving him.

- On field states are now slightly larger, and don't get as blurry on smaller resolutions when further from the camera.

- Golden Tickets should now give a more detailed message as to how to claim your gold border.

- The issue that was causing people to not be able to claim rift run rewards has been sorted out.

We will be keeping an eye out for anything that comes up, and fixing as we can.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 04:10:19 AM by schumisaurus »
James.. I make this game.

Offline Adorabear

• View Profile
Re: Patch 1.0b mini patch
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:58:24 AM »
First patch of the golden age! Huzzah! Also prompt fixes to some important bugs good job guys :)
Goose got me loose!

Offline Valdook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 04:12:46 AM »
Looking good guys  8)

Offline exotarih

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 04:17:45 AM »
Neat! Thanks for taking care of these issues so quickly!

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 04:21:02 AM »
So before and after this patch I've had several instances where I've not received full IP rewards but full EXP rewards, or next to no IP OR EXP rewards in several games. Then there was a spat of Desynch notices that caused me to get full IP/EXP from a conceeded game.

The fact that even now there are problems like this with a fundamental aspect of the in-game economy is pretty severe, and I personally submitted a bug report about this, and I know there are others who have as well.

Card issues aside, the monetary system should be one of the simpler things to keep in working order. I don't feel safe in spending money if bugs like this continue to propagate on the so-called "gold" release. So far the only thing I've seen that's gold is the Demonic Presence that Lightmare has given me - which references yet another problem in the game, this time with the current meta.

I understand that Lightmare cannot fix every bug at the speed of light, nor can they anticipate every problem, but come on. The IP rewards system shouldn't be suffering any problems especially when this release is meant to draw in fresh blood. How will they and veterans alike react when they see a hard fought victory earns them no reward?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 04:22:52 AM by Grinnin_Gin »

Offline Heart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 04:32:20 AM »
Did this hotfix already go out? If so I just got a frozen rift run game with an opponent using evolving parasite on my fortress.
Follow your...

Offline ceces

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 04:39:26 AM »
Did this hotfix already go out? If so I just got a frozen rift run game with an opponent using evolving parasite on my fortress.

did you relog to patch your game?

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 05:39:34 AM »
Now the game is making some of my cards disappear after trading that I should have received, and this is hours after the fact...wonderful.

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 05:57:27 AM »
Now the game is making some of my cards disappear after trading that I should have received, and this is hours after the fact...wonderful.

Unfortunately we need more information than that. Cards associated, people you traded with, that kinda deal.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline Grinnin_Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 05:59:57 AM »

Unfortunately we need more information than that. Cards associated, people you traded with, that kinda deal.

I sent in a report to support@lightmare with the info, but here it is again.

I traded the following cards: Surprise Defense, Agent Coyle - Firestarter, Apparition, Mass Death, Annihilate, for Agent Coyle - Hellbringer and Subjugated Dragon. The user I traded with has the user name ALotLikeBirds who unfortunately hasn't been online since then.

I traded the cards not a few hours ago, and they showed up for me fine. I go to trade several hours later, I'm missing the cards I traded for, nor were the cards I originally owned in my inventory.

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2014, 06:13:35 AM »
Yep. They informed me of the e-mail and it's been passed along. They'll be the ones taking care of you.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline CommunistMountain

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 06:26:30 AM »
The "enemy Commanders' Resource Costs highlighted in white when they can be played" function (for games against bots) isn't back, though. :(
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 06:40:22 AM by CommunistMountain »

Offline Shimrra3

• I am ... darkness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 06:34:29 AM »
I was one of the people reporting inaccessible draft rewards. It got fixed... sort of. I got six chests with IP, from a 9-win run that should have netted me a rare and an uncommon or two. I mostly doubt this was intended. I checked in again just now to see if its been fixed and got the same thing.

I could just collect the IP and keep going but I figure this ought to be resolved properly.

Screenshot:
Quote from: Teremus
YOU WANT BALANCE? I'LL MAKE EVERY CARD IN THE GAME VIZZERDRIX

"That was the worst driving of all time!"
"Because that wasn't driving! That was flying and burning!"

Offline Heart

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 07:12:53 AM »
Yes i already had the hotfix downloaded, which is why i was confused why i got an endless resolution from parasite. And again it happened to me earlier.
Follow your...

Vertu Honagan

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2014, 07:14:41 PM »
Hint hint Mountain Giant needs Reach. Hint hint.

But in other news, thanks for the quick patch. :)