Author Topic: Angelify...  (Read 1212 times)

Offline ap0

• If I could merge the Mundane and the Magic....
    • View Profile
Angelify...
« on: August 12, 2014, 01:24:54 AM »
Since this card gives untouchable, wouldn't it make sense for it to be pre-emptive?

Offline Heart

• View Profile
Re: Angelify...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 01:51:38 AM »
Would be too strong with preemptive imo. As it stands now it offers a lot of counterplay and encourages you to plan out a turn more in conjunction with priorities.
Follow your...

Offline ceces

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 02:09:20 AM »
untouchable with GI is counterintuitive it's fine the way it is, it actually helps, and adds counter play :P

without pre emptive untouchable you can buff and such, with pre emptive you can't buff your char with aleta/construct etc

Offline ap0

• If I could merge the Mundane and the Magic....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 04:00:28 AM »
untouchable with GI is counterintuitive it's fine the way it is, it actually helps, and adds counter play :P

without pre emptive untouchable you can buff and such, with pre emptive you can't buff your char with aleta/construct etc

I don't really play buff GI though, but yeah, I see how it could be useful w/o preemptive..

Offline ceces

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 05:19:13 AM »
aleta in command makes a big difference. and if your units are untouchable you aren't getting full value from her. you have lucca and thingies, but aleta/construct make untouchable hurt you

Vertu Honagan

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 05:06:18 PM »
I've kinda always wish it had pre-emptive as well and I use buff GI. Even using it on turns when you have priority the opponent just saves kill spells for the next turn. I've wasted quite a few Angelifies because of the opponent nuking them off when I played it and it's untouchable isn't pre-emptive. :(