Author Topic: Patch 0.98c Hotfix Notes  (Read 5496 times)

Vertu Honagan

Re: Patch 0.98c Hotfix Notes
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2014, 08:56:30 AM »
I believe it still asks you which one to activate. Feel free to test that if you have him.

Hellmouth still hasn't been fixed to generate it's tokens? I guess the bug report wasn't sent on it when I sent the bug report. :(

Could you please expand upon this? Because I don't look at any of the bug reports, I'm not familiar with what you're saying.

Sure, when i sent in the bug report about Hellmouth, it was during the time that bug reports were having issues. Since I saw that it wasn't put in the notes as being fixed, I figured that to mean that it wasn't known yet. Playing Hellmouth works just fine, but when you activate it's ability by paying the resources, nothing ever happens.

Offline Noobshock

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2014, 12:53:40 PM »
I had a dude generate hellmouth demons against me yesterday so I guess it at least works sometimes.
Greasy electronic music right down here:
http://tinyurl.com/nh7jrlg

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2014, 11:54:09 PM »
I believe it still asks you which one to activate. Feel free to test that if you have him.

Hellmouth still hasn't been fixed to generate it's tokens? I guess the bug report wasn't sent on it when I sent the bug report. :(

Could you please expand upon this? Because I don't look at any of the bug reports, I'm not familiar with what you're saying.

Sure, when i sent in the bug report about Hellmouth, it was during the time that bug reports were having issues. Since I saw that it wasn't put in the notes as being fixed, I figured that to mean that it wasn't known yet. Playing Hellmouth works just fine, but when you activate it's ability by paying the resources, nothing ever happens.

Can you confirm that this is or is not still happening for you? None of us can re-create it.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Vertu Honagan

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2014, 05:08:39 PM »
Can you confirm that this is or is not still happening for you? None of us can re-create it.

I can verify that Hellmouth is now working properly.