Author Topic: Patch 0.98c Hotfix Notes  (Read 5682 times)

Offline crudo0

• View Profile
Re: Patch 0.98c Hotfix Notes
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 11:10:55 AM »
i start to playe two deys ago, good no problem, yestorday i see a new patch i read about the fixes and i thought that i never see that bugs, yestorday i see all bugs of the patch notes...after install the patch, but ok... today new patch and new bugs, impossible to play wow! perma freeze on claim reward of rift run, after a battle freeze on loding screen! thanks
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:15:33 AM by crudo0 »

Offline Nekelkosh

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 01:14:06 PM »
Out of all the bugs I can only think of the resolution being strange in fullscreen still, other than that the game runs like on oil. Magnificent!

Offline Noobshock

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 01:52:39 PM »

The Demon of Fear alternate art promotion is now back up and running, if you subscribe to our YouTube channel.

about that:

Greasy electronic music right down here:
http://tinyurl.com/nh7jrlg

Offline JSlayerXero

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 03:49:44 PM »
Mechborn is a rare case of character that has two abilities. Would it prioritize his first ability over his second one?
Despite preferring to go by Xero, it's not frequently the part of my name people latch on to. Oh well. I deal with it.

Vertu Honagan

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 04:22:28 PM »
Hellmouth still hasn't been fixed to generate it's tokens? I guess the bug report wasn't sent on it when I sent the bug report. :(

Offline kingmobmaskreplica

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 05:24:56 PM »
I have noticed and I think someone else may have mentioned, Tome of the Dead isn't putting all creatures into your graveyard.

I would also like to say I am very happy with the updated battlefield, patch, notes and deck builder (bar a few minor quibbles). Keep up the good work!

Offline Best Sakuya NA

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 06:06:10 PM »
Great job with the quick and timely hotfix, it is appreciated.

Offline Swiftwynd

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 06:17:36 PM »
Now THIS is how you make your community happy :D

Amazing work on fixing these issues so promptly!

Offline pedropars

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 08:06:19 PM »

The Demon of Fear alternate art promotion is now back up and running, if you subscribe to our YouTube channel.

about that:

Same thing is happening to me  :-\

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 08:42:37 PM »
Mechborn is a rare case of character that has two abilities. Would it prioritize his first ability over his second one?

I believe it still asks you which one to activate. Feel free to test that if you have him.

Hellmouth still hasn't been fixed to generate it's tokens? I guess the bug report wasn't sent on it when I sent the bug report. :(

Could you please expand upon this? Because I don't look at any of the bug reports, I'm not familiar with what you're saying.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline JSlayerXero

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 09:28:42 PM »

I believe it still asks you which one to activate. Feel free to test that if you have him.

I don't have Mechborn. The AI does though, and I do have some Undead Corruption. Nope. It defaults to thinking you want to use his ability to buff himself. I even tested this with 12 resources to see if it'd use his second ability after using his first. To be fair though, he's one of few cards that has a second ability and you're more likely to want to buff him than Evolve him early on. Considering we've had to deal with individually clicking to activate abilities up to this point, one card is one card, and generally most cards only have one activated ability.

Also, Recurring Nightmare can't just be right-clicked to play, but he's in the graveyard and it's not technically an ability.

On another note and a suggestions, perhaps right-click could be more featured? Example: You know what an ability does, so you right-click to play from hand. You have a character? Right-click plays it to default zone. So most go to support, Charge goes to assault and Vigilance goes to defense. In the case of haste, simply clicking Play Card would put it in support un-exhausted, so do that. Just a suggestion, but I'm sure there are some people who wouldn't mind not having to manually drag everything.
Despite preferring to go by Xero, it's not frequently the part of my name people latch on to. Oh well. I deal with it.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 11:16:19 PM »

about that:

Same for me as well. :( Anyone successful at getting this, as I kinda had that page sitting on my browser since it was first advertised.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline Kevkas

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2014, 01:17:22 AM »
Same for me as well. :( Anyone successful at getting this, as I kinda had that page sitting on my browser since it was first advertised.

I actually was able to subscribe and, after logging out and in again, got the card. I did it earlier today (like... Idk... 8 hs ago?).

I'm sure they'll fix it eventually guys, keep trying, or send a bug report.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2014, 01:34:15 AM »
I am continually trying, but even logging out and back in doesn't seem to be working for me. :(
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline pedropars

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2014, 05:05:04 AM »
I managed to get the alt art awhile ago,all i had to do was clear my cookies in Firefox and i stopped getting the error,donĀ“t know if this will fix it for people using other browsers though.