Author Topic: 0.98 Early Pre-Gold Preview  (Read 17796 times)

Offline WWKnight

• View Profile
    • dTCG Sanctum - One stop for all your IW needs!
Re: 0.98 Early Pre-Gold Preview
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2014, 04:01:04 AM »
Nova is from England. English people are always grumpy.

I have actual issues that dont involve gameplay at all.
I'm a pretty big deal around here.

Feel privileged.

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2014, 04:07:59 AM »
The QA team can be subject to the same issues we as developers face.

They work through them alongside us. Things change constantly. More has changed recently than it has in a long time. Thanks for your understanding. :)
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline WWKnight

• View Profile
    • dTCG Sanctum - One stop for all your IW needs!
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2014, 04:11:18 AM »
Mainly English people are always grumpy though.
I'm a pretty big deal around here.

Feel privileged.

Offline Tyroki

• The One
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2014, 04:43:05 AM »

Wait, the stream happened already?! hope there's a vod :(

Well it was the second today (unless it's US time, in which case... blah... I'll still need a vid...)

Right now its August 1st, 9:30 A.M. PST. so the stream starts in 28 hours and 30 minutes.

I live in New Zealand =P

Sooooo. Sure. It's August 1st some other time, but it's been the 2nd all day for us (including the Aussies)
_________                           _________
      |___|                                 |___|   
  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Thesis or riot! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2014, 05:09:18 AM »
15 hours, 52 minutes to go.

I make this game, James.

Offline Istarune

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2014, 05:46:29 AM »
This is just my concern, but by pre-gold I assume you mean IW is going gold relatively soon... Now I haven't seen what's in the new patch, but are you want to release so soon? What if (And this is a very small chance) people hate the new UI or deckbuilder? Doesn't the AI (Specifically the bots) need an overhaul (As I've said before)? Is the quest system complete? Do we have hard and insane campaign modes yet? Has the trading menu gotten an update?
I'm not trying to be critical, and I don't know if you addressed any or all of these (I left out bugs because you said you zapped a lot of them) in the new patch; I just don't want to see you guys go gold too soon and not get the recognition you so richly deserve.
I think you're misreading this...I believe these are pre-gold PATCH notes, as in the patch is not yet finalized but this is what is predicted in it.

schumisaurus

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2014, 06:42:51 AM »
This is just my concern, but by pre-gold I assume you mean IW is going gold relatively soon... Now I haven't seen what's in the new patch, but are you want to release so soon? What if (And this is a very small chance) people hate the new UI or deckbuilder? Doesn't the AI (Specifically the bots) need an overhaul (As I've said before)? Is the quest system complete? Do we have hard and insane campaign modes yet? Has the trading menu gotten an update?
I'm not trying to be critical, and I don't know if you addressed any or all of these (I left out bugs because you said you zapped a lot of them) in the new patch; I just don't want to see you guys go gold too soon and not get the recognition you so richly deserve.
I think you're misreading this...I believe these are pre-gold PATCH notes, as in the patch is not yet finalized but this is what is predicted in it.

That's right, these are preview notes for what is in Wednesday's patch. I'll have the super details notes up on Wednesday.

Offline Critical

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2014, 08:03:48 AM »

I understand you're not trying to be critical, but you're worrying yourself over a mentality that doesn't exist. We'll release the game when it's ready.

What did i do? ^,^

Super excited for the new patch tho!

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2014, 08:06:07 AM »
Quote from: Critical
What did i do? ^,^

What you did there.

I saw it.

I make this game, James.

Offline The_Fallen

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2014, 09:06:43 AM »
Btw: It would help if you post times in GMT, as it is the standard reference. Now everybody has to look it up....

PST = GMT - 8 = CET - 9

Edit: If you meant the Pacific standart time. Hopefully you didnt mean:

"Pakistan Standard Time, UTC+5:00
Philippine Standard Time, UTC+8:00" Quote from Wikipedia. :P
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 09:13:15 AM by The_Fallen »
Still waiting. Hope declining.

For bugfixing information: Proud Windows XP User

Offline Tyroki

• The One
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2014, 09:08:35 AM »

That's right, these are preview notes for what is in Wednesday's patch. I'll have the super details notes up on Wednesday.

I look forward to seeing how in depth you get with those notes :D
_________                           _________
      |___|                                 |___|   
  ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Thesis or riot! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Lionheart_Clan

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2014, 02:33:55 PM »
Since the time of the stream has been wrapped up, I would like to repeat Tyroki's question which I don't believe was answered. Will a video of the stream be available, on Twitch or Youtube, after the event? I will not be available to watch it live, but would like to get the chance to watch it before the patch release. 

Infinity Wars Username - Lionheart_Clan

Offline Nekelkosh

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2014, 02:56:43 PM »
Soooo will the broadcast be soon? It's 5PM here, what time is it now down under in IW land? :)

Offline Qfasa

• View Profile
    • русскоязычный сайт об Infinity Wars и других цифровых ККИ (Russian site about Infinity Wars and other digital TCGs).
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2014, 03:09:23 PM »
Soooo will the broadcast be soon? It's 5PM here, what time is it now down under in IW land? :)
It will start at 11PM in your timezone if I'm not mistaken.
www.TCGO.ru – русскоязычный сайт об Infinity Wars и других цифровых ККИ (Russian site about Infinity Wars and other digital TCGs).

Offline Nekelkosh

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2014, 03:13:32 PM »
It will start at 11PM in your timezone if I'm not mistaken.

Dang...