I have...mixed feelings about the game at present. When I first started playing it, I loved it! Now...I don't love it as much. Let me explain in point form.
1. About 100000% times better than MTG.
2. Pretty good artwork for the most part (although you really really need some variety in artists)
3. Quirky sense of humor.
4. Interesting concept in simultaneous turns, merged deck and other cool concepts.
5. Excellent communication from the Lightmare team generally, letting people know what is going on.
1. Bugs. Bugs bugs bugs bugs. Everywhere.
2. Strange design decisions, like making Verore OP (generally) and Exiles weak. And phasing out factions.
3. Isn't that different from your "standard" TCG (which is both good and bad actually)
4. Pretty clumsy interface and other UI/tech stuff that keeps cropping up more often than it should. (login difficulties etc)
5. Terrible matchmaking. I've waited over 20 minutes for a game before.
6. Story and lore is rather cliched and uninteresting (IMHO at least) except for the zombies/angels, which is not too bad.
IW was the first digital TCG I really got into and I still think it has a lot of potential. However, now that I've played more and played other DTCGs I think it has a long way to go. Recently I've picked up War of Omens and I'm sad to say that I'm enjoying it a lot more than IW (at least currently) - it's a lot smoother and refined to my mind, without having any of the cons I've listed above.
I guess time will tell! I think the team has put it in a lot of effort into the game and it shows. I appreciate it, especially the open communication policy. On the other hand, I think the game has a lot of maturing to do to truly be a serious contender.
As the regulars here have probably noted I'm not so active on the forums as I used to be, kind of biding my time to see what changes will be made. I still play my daily games and some Constructed occasionally, so I'm not totally away, but...yeah, seeing what the future will bring basically.