Personally I have typed so many posts only to cancel it as i have seen so many Polls/ Posts/ plea's falls on deaf ears. (Even our Active QA team cant get responses) The below content is not rage just very badly written
, with lots and lots of concern
Loved the game so much it saddens me to see the current state of the game, leaving me to wonder... why am I logging in to IW?
* Play Ranked : Wait 25 min IF I AM LUCKY FOR A GAME
* Play Unranked : Wait for 5-10 min
* Trade... oh wait that requires active players
* Rift Runs : After 20-30 wins I feel like cutting myself. Winning a deck of cards 4 rares, + 1 rare reward(NOT EVEN GOLD FOIL) is a waste of time. Playing the same players over again and stomping no border unranked new players in rifts is Q_Q (I concede after 9)
* Watch a stream : This seems to be the only joy in IW at the moment (The streaming community is the lifeblood of IW, thank you all for the effort put in to host tournaments and provide us with content to survive ghostserver mode
Boss modes, crafting, sideboards and etc may eventually get here. Unfortunately most players will be gone by then.
Everyone is Selling!!! is it time to stop this infatuation?
Coyle in an interview mentioned the words Hardcore and advanced to describe IW, and differentiate it from Heartstone.
I hope LM holds true to this, as it stands the environment set to grow and nurture competitive play is none existent. (Had to start Dota 2 again just to feel alive)
Right now in my opinion we are not even playing IW as its intended, OR and Hybrids are being released that are not usable until deck builder fix. (Feel like i purchased a light that only comes on during the day)
Slow progress or No progress???
* Sideboards, spectator mode, matches of 3. Are critical factors, we want to use the cards you make!!! (Like Unfazed, Please let us?)
The amount of bugs left in the game is far from an iron out stage, each person has a bugs they know that's not fixed or reported.
With my current state of low Moral and lack of transparency from LM I have stopped reporting them
. Forget making suggestions for new ideas I'm scared I may have a good idea that will take 2 years to implement!!!
The one thing I hope continues is a new set release every 3 months, I doubt the player base can survive a dry patch.
On a final note, my experience was great and enjoyable for the casual gamer in me but the game is still not at a point in which I can recommend to my friends for serious competitive play. IW is a great foundation, and will one day make a great game. Lets hope we are all still playing and able to enjoy it.
Oh yeah also, lets get on the HYPE TRAIN for Order..... destination Uncompetitiville!!!