Author Topic: Infinity Wars Shoutcast: Mik1o vs Ceces (Challenge Match)  (Read 1163 times)

Offline NovaBlue

• View Profile
Hey Folks

This is the 7th in a series of videos of me shout casting some matches for you guys for the first time. If you have any awesome footage contact me and you could appear on my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8v3uO5Xb8

If you have any comments or constrictive criticism don't hesitate to tell me i want to get better at this and your guys opinions will help that.

Check out my stream and all my links below
http://www.twitch.tv/novablue353
https://twitter.com/NovaBlue353

Cheers

Nova

Offline VivalaHell

• View Profile
Re: Infinity Wars Shoutcast: Mik1o vs Ceces (Challenge Match)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 12:48:07 PM »
In my opinion this is hilarious. Having to improvise a deck with more or less puffyty commanders is quite a challenge. I watched one of your streams where you had a match like this for your give away. It was really funny. I like your stream and will probably watch it now and then, since IW has been quite a blast the last couple of days.
So keep up the good work.

What I especially liked where your podcasts where you and some other people, discussed all the new cards. For a new player like me it was really helpfull to hear some opinions about cards.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:51:30 PM by VivalaHell »

Offline Darknova

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 09:55:10 PM »
That was funny to watch :D

Offline ceces

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 02:47:12 AM »
i tried my best to keep the flying walrus alive! but I failed, and lost the game because of that :(

Offline Conquest

• Out with the old,in with the new. Long live Solace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 09:05:35 AM »
i tried my best to keep the flying walrus alive! but I failed, and lost the game because of that :(

You let down that poor walrus!  :'(
THE VIRUS RISES ONCE MORE!

Offline mik1o

• coffee plz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 10:27:59 AM »
RIP walrus, ye shall be missed  :'(

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 11:47:12 AM »
That was indeed a fight using Bad-Bot, by the way. That was an interesting and unexpected play as I wasn't sure if that'd work as well. I mean Fight! counts as attacking to a degree, but it also simply states they deal damage to each other based on their attack. I guess that gives Bad-Bot another use if you fail to pull a constructor, assuming you splash WP which normally doesn't synergize well with GI. :D
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline ceces

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 12:24:48 PM »
That was indeed a fight using Bad-Bot, by the way. That was an interesting and unexpected play as I wasn't sure if that'd work as well. I mean Fight! counts as attacking to a degree, but it also simply states they deal damage to each other based on their attack. I guess that gives Bad-Bot another use if you fail to pull a constructor, assuming you splash WP which normally doesn't synergize well with GI. :D

I did it for since! I wasn't expecting it to actually work xD