Author Topic: Question About Lore and FanFiction  (Read 902 times)

Offline Tatsunoshinn

• View Profile
Question About Lore and FanFiction
« on: June 23, 2014, 01:38:16 AM »
Hello,

Sorry if this has been put before, new to forums, and couldn't find the topic.Excuse me if I'm wrong ^^

Anyways wanted to say love the game and lore potential. I was curious for individual cards / unique characters if they are open to have lore written about them or maybe adding some backstory to some exsisting characters? Least in fanfiction form?I remmber reading about how think the head lore guy couldn't figure a good reasoning for some characters like Pras, The Traitor of the Dawn. I had an idea to flesh him out and try to stick in cannon. Would it be okay if I wrote a story and post here, and see if that's okay?I know doubt it'd become cannon, but figure might be fun to try my hand at that character and write how he fits in [ idea is totally different then what most think him as]

Thanks for the heads up ^^

Offline WWKnight

• View Profile
    • dTCG Sanctum - One stop for all your IW needs!
Re: Question About Lore and FanFiction
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 01:54:01 AM »
Fanfiction. Do what you want :p
I'm a pretty big deal around here.

Feel privileged.

Offline Tatsunoshinn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 02:49:15 AM »
Ah just wanted to say love the Lore work your doing. Great stuff, and loved the stories ya put out.

so is it okay?I know Fanfiction, but also wanted to tackle that Betrayer of the Dawn lore problem you had. Is that okay? I wanna keep it close to cannon as possible.That and some nameless npcs I figure would have some lore potential like Resolute Knight etc

Anyways will try to crank out the first story later and tell me what ya think ^^

Offline WWKnight

• View Profile
    • dTCG Sanctum - One stop for all your IW needs!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 03:46:26 AM »
Go for it.
I'm a pretty big deal around here.

Feel privileged.