Author Topic: Some noobquestions  (Read 928 times)

Offline anoob2

• View Profile
Some noobquestions
« on: June 20, 2014, 12:32:31 PM »
Hey!
Quite new here trying to make some decks. Got quite a lot of cards but I cant seem to find many examples of decks
Is there some site where people upload their decks and you can sort by most popular or something like that? Or does anyone have some examples of good rush oriented decks?
Thanks!

Offline ceces

• View Profile
Re: Some noobquestions
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 12:40:17 PM »
what factions do you like most? this would help :P

and FD (flame dawn) is usually known as a rush faction (as they have a charge design) but there are other factions that can be rushy :P
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 12:42:24 PM by ceces »

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 01:29:40 PM »
Still being worked on so can't quite see publically posted decks until they are linked, but eventually this site should have a fair amount of decks.

http://infinite-network.com/

Beyond that, just check in the deck building section for deck ideas if you need them.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline anoob2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 01:39:56 PM »
Dont have a favorite faction yet, any faction would do, just thought that it would be good to get familiar with pvp play with a rush deck rather than some more complicated control:)

Offline Cthulhu Girl

• Will bite if provoked
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Network
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 03:54:30 PM »
Flame Dawn and Warpath are your two best bets. Each are very new player friendly and strong at rush, though Warpath are generally considered better for new players and stronger overall.

Qarnij is the top ranked player atm and a 3 purity Warpath diehard. He recently published the deck that took him to the top of the ladder. I don't expect you to just whip the deck together out of the blue and stomp on everyone, but he gives a lot of in depth information on the faction and all the cards in his deck, so its definitely worth a read: http://infinite-network.com/articles/view/call-the-warpath

Once you get a deck together, posting it on the forums will get you some good reviews from a variety of community members. So let us know what you come up with!
Visit my YouTube channel for informative card and deck analysis videos, as well as highlights from my stream: https://www.youtube.com/user/CthulhuGirl00

Offline ceces

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 11:31:12 PM »
I've found with this new set, 2exiles/1cov being in the middle of FD/WP slower then FD, but faster then WP