Author Topic: "Lost Connection to Server" - can't view chat at all?  (Read 4432 times)

Offline Berabouman

• View Profile
"Lost Connection to Server" - can't view chat at all?
« on: June 15, 2014, 03:57:23 AM »
That's what is currently happening on my end. Tried relogging, same deal. It's been going on for about a hour now.

Anyone else experience this?

Offline LunarEntropy

• Celestial Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: "Lost Connection to Server" - can't view chat at all?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 04:51:28 AM »
Happening to me as well, also only a few of my decks are loading, most of them aren't showing up...not too happy about the money I just spent on Ascension now.
A single spark to set the world ablaze.

Offline Nehkrimah

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 06:28:16 AM »
Also can't see chat.

Last couple of logins, lost 1/2 then all of my decks.

Offline -tHeGaMe-

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 09:12:37 AM »
yes i've had this problem from last night :(

Time to play -tHeGaMe-

Offline mynci

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 09:21:13 AM »
yep from when I logged in this morning, had to rebuild my deck to play, but hey found some nice new fun.

most my old decks needed updating anyway with new release and I put a few on infinite network yesterday so I can rebuild from there. (Thanks Grave / Nova and co)

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 10:38:29 AM »
Please send in these reports using the method described here:

http://forum.lightmare.com.au/index.php?topic=29640.0

This should put in a ticket and, with the output_log.txt file, allow them to find out where this issue is coming from. The more reports the better as it'll give them more information.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline Xyst

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 11:15:09 AM »
Yeah...submitted the bug. I have not been able to play at all today. Been logging on to see no one else online at all - no Global - No Friends List - No Trade chat - No system chat - Almost all of my Decks have been deleted and I had about 14, none memorized... And I had just tweaked them with Ascension Cards.

Very frustrating not being able to play the game at all. Please make this a Priority!

Offline 11thHour

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 01:30:23 PM »
Same here lost all my Decks, no chat, no friends and unless I want to play bots there is no way for me to play :( being as I have no life outside of this game you can see how this is a problem for me. Even if I did want to try to do something else I gave lightmare all my money for preorders. So here I sit a broke lifeless mess trying to play a broke lifeless game. On the other hand that last bit made me realize how much this game and I have in common it this point in time.

P.S. was nice to see my wife today almost forgot what she looked like..............she's HOT!!!!  ;)

Offline Feld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »
Yeah, I hope it gets fixed soon too; and to see my decks back home again :'(

PS: Every time I have to face the verification system I feel less interested in posting a comment...

Offline 3Sleeper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 02:19:51 PM »
all decks disappeared now >:(
...hope that the cards dont follow them :o

Offline Xyst

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 05:38:27 PM »
Since there are about 6 Forum Posts that have this bug talked about in different ways just in the past 24 hours, I am guessing that at least 33% of the player base is being affected by this bug. For those that are not - That is awesome and all, but could someone please let Teremus or Schumi or any one of the people that can get a hold of the Lightmare team know about this bug so they can get started working on it? Please?? You know how frustrating it is, having no communication with anyone except through Forums (Which no mod has responded to this bug at all yet)?? Answer: VERY.

Due to the amount of bugs that happen when a new expansion comes out (and yes, it is expected and I am okay with that) I imagine the back log of receiving the submitted bugs is at least 2-3 weeks, which means that this bug may not even be brought to Lightmare's attention for 2-3 weeks...Someone needs to let them know about it now, but those of us affected cannot communicate just how game ending this bug is. We want to be able to play the game again and spend the 4-8 hours rebuilding our decks that got deleted without them just being deleted again (again FRUSTRATING)...

I know...it is Beta...bugs happen, and again, I am okay with that...but this is the MOTHER of all BUGS  :'(

Could a mod please respond and at least say "Yes, we are aware of this bug and are working on it."? I need to know that the Lightmare team at least is aware of it...

Sorry if I come off strongly..I do love this community and its Mods and the game is absolutely amazing. It's just that being excommunicated and unable to play the game with friends is a harsh reality...and since it is 1 of my 2 days off work, all I can do is sit here and check Forums for a response - any response - from a Mod every hour...and still nothing except a whole lot of "This bug is affecting me as well" from a lot of players.

Throw us a bone please!

Offline KnightmareZX

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 05:43:23 PM »
Since there are about 6 Forum Posts that have this bug talked about in different ways just in the past 24 hours, I am guessing that at least 33% of the player base is being affected by this bug. For those that are not - That is awesome and all, but could someone please let Teremus or Schumi or any one of the people that can get a hold of the Lightmare team know about this bug so they can get started working on it? Please?? You know how frustrating it is, having no communication with anyone except through Forums (Which no mod has responded to this bug at all yet)?? Answer: VERY.

Due to the amount of bugs that happen when a new expansion comes out (and yes, it is expected and I am okay with that) I imagine the back log of receiving the submitted bugs is at least 2-3 weeks, which means that this bug may not even be brought to Lightmare's attention for 2-3 weeks...Someone needs to let them know about it now, but those of us affected cannot communicate just how game ending this bug is. We want to be able to play the game again and spend the 4-8 hours rebuilding our decks that got deleted without them just being deleted again (again FRUSTRATING)...

I know...it is Beta...bugs happen, and again, I am okay with that...but this is the MOTHER of all BUGS  :'(

Could a mod please respond and at least say "Yes, we are aware of this bug and are working on it."? I need to know that the Lightmare team at least is aware of it...

Sorry if I come off strongly..I do love this community and its Mods and the game is absolutely amazing. It's just that being excommunicated and unable to play the game with friends is a harsh reality...and since it is 1 of my 2 days off work, all I can do is sit here and check Forums for a response - any response - from a Mod every hour...and still nothing except a whole lot of "This bug is affecting me as well" from a lot of players.

Throw us a bone please!

i have to admit that it is rather infuriating for the majority of bugs to occur (at least to me) during the weekends, during which LM offices are completely empty. would it be that much to ask for someone to troubleshoot during the weekend as well?

Offline 3Sleeper

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2014, 05:48:07 PM »
you guys gotta have some patience and wait until monday morning australian time.
im playing some Smite until this gets fixed cause you cant play without a deck.

Offline random_rolle

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 06:31:51 PM »
This is why most experienced companies dont launch expansions before the weekend. Tuesday is the best day to launch expansions.
But hey, how many players can they lose over a weekend when almost nothing works...

*Jumps into the future*
- Shame about Infnity Wars
- Yeah, was a great game and concept, but they really mucked up the QA and testing.

*Back to the present*
THE FUTURE IS NOT SET!
--
Everyone is someone elses weirdo.

Offline dieMaus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2014, 06:41:01 PM »
Yep. I also work in the IT business, so for me its clear that there are bugs oafter updates. But hell thats the reason you update Tuesday or Wednesday....