Author Topic: Three Word Story  (Read 29062 times)

Offline Calamity

• View Profile
Re: Three Word Story
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 06:28:20 AM »
At the dawn of the Eternal Flame ceremony, members were busy with the war preparations against word games.
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was
Just a poor asian college student in the middle of an island in the pacific living of Cup Noodle and Spam.

Offline Krimnox

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 03:11:05 PM »
At the dawn of the Eternal Flame ceremony, members were busy with the war preparations against word games.
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy,

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 10:19:56 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline WWKnight

• View Profile
    • dTCG Sanctum - One stop for all your IW needs!
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 06:20:28 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into
I'm a pretty big deal around here.

Feel privileged.

Offline Calamity

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 06:37:40 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into ultra gum disease!
Just a poor asian college student in the middle of an island in the pacific living of Cup Noodle and Spam.

Offline atthis

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 09:08:56 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into ultra gum disease! To cure this

Offline Victorii

• Victorii is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2013, 08:33:40 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into ultra gum disease! To cure this, a lad named

Offline giantr15@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2013, 09:58:23 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into ultra gum disease! To cure this, a lad named Frederdick Johnson created
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 10:02:23 PM by giantr15@gmail.com »

Offline Calamity

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2013, 11:09:39 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into ultra gum disease! To cure this, a lad named Frederdick Johnson created hair growth toothpaste

Offline atthis

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2013, 04:17:20 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into ultra gum disease! To cure this, a lad named Frederdick Johnson created hair growth toothpaste. But it didn't

Offline ferdapotne

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2013, 08:23:24 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they are seeking revenge

There was more on the second page. Come join us over here!

Are you really think like that this is really pathetic.

Offline Tyonidas

• I intend to live forever – so far, so good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2013, 09:22:11 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into ultra gum disease! To cure this, a lad named Frederdick Johnson created hair growth toothpaste. But it didn't grow hair on

Offline WWKnight

• View Profile
    • dTCG Sanctum - One stop for all your IW needs!
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2013, 11:27:48 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they are seeking revenge

There was more on the second page. Come join us over here!

Are you really think like that this is really pathetic.

A TROLL BOT!  OMFG, THATS PUFFYING PRICELESS PMSL!
I'm a pretty big deal around here.

Feel privileged.

Offline wizzawig

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2013, 02:14:50 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into ultra gum disease! To cure this, a lad named Frederdick Johnson created hair growth toothpaste. But it didn't grow hair on teeth because that

Offline atthis

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2013, 09:48:01 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy. The candy was a a rare candy, which evolved my gum disease into ultra gum disease! To cure this, a lad named Frederdick Johnson created hair growth toothpaste. But it didn't grow hair on teeth because that would have been